X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C'mon!!! Still at party??? [12/10/2008 XFW Show]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

C'mon!!! Still at party??? [12/10/2008 XFW Show] Empty
PostSubject: C'mon!!! Still at party??? [12/10/2008 XFW Show]   C'mon!!! Still at party??? [12/10/2008 XFW Show] Empty12/8/2008, 10:15 pm

Spoiler:

The T'Tron fades to New Latino Order locker room, and it is totally a mess. At the floor there are a lot of empty Corona beer bottles, and nachos pasted to the walls with guacamole. You can even see condoms and some female underwear, cover with smoke ashes. At a mirror hanged in a wall, with red lipstick, can be readed "8 - 564 400 696. Call us. XoXo"

Malkyto enters the scene, still a bit drunked. He has a José Cuervo tequila bottle in one hand, and a big cuban cigaro in the other. At his shoulder, he is carrying his belt, marked with a lipstick kiss on it.

Malkyto: "ULTIMO!!!"

Absolut silence.

Malkyto: "Chinga tu madre, Último, WHERE CARAJO ARE YOU???"

From a closed door, a puke sounds can be heared.

Malkyto knocks the door.

Malkyto: "Compañero, are you OK?"

Ultimo Guerrero opens the closed door from inside.

Ultimo Guerrero: "*BUUUUURP* Yeah, Im ready to par-- *grabs his own head* mierda, my head! Oooohh, obviously, that tequila shots contest wasn't a good idea."

Malkyto: "Maybe for you, carnal. Dont forget I win!!"

Ultimo Guerrero: "But not the next time, Mal. Indeed, we can start the contest right now!" *takes the Tequila from Malkyto's hand, and drinks a shot*

Malkyto: "Maybe another time, compadre. Now we have to wrestle."

Ultimo Guerrero looks Malkyto, and sends him a violent Punch!!!

Ultimo Guerrero: "Im f*cking ready!!! C'mon!!!"

Malkyto: "Not you against me, pendejo!!!. We are in the card for tonight show."

Ultimo Guerrero: "Tonight?"

Malkyto: "Yes, tonight."

Ultimo Guerrero: "It's wednesday today?"

Malkyto: "Uuhm... *looks at a calendar with a naked girl in the cover* yup, wednesday 12/10."

Ultimo Guerrero: "But you told me we will stop the party at Monday!!!"

Malkyto: "Well, Im a liar!!"

Both wrestlers starts to laugh.

Ultimo Guerrero: "And who we will face tonight."

Malkyto: "You are against former X-Force Wrestling Heavyweight Champion, Legion."

Ultimo Guerrero: *grabs his head* "Oh, virgen de la Guadalupe, my head!!!"

Malkyto: "And I'm against double A."

Ultimo Guerrero: "Anonymous Alcoholics?"

Malkyto: "No, Agnobilis Ares."

Ultimo Guerrero: "Oh, that guy..."

Some seconds silence.

Ultimo Guerrero: "Well, we have to be ready for those matchs. *looking around* Have you seen my belt?"

Malkyto: "Don't you lose it at the strip poker?"

Ultimo Guerrero: "Yeah, I remember now... mmh... then, I know where it is right now!"

Ultimo enters the toilet room, to come back, some seconds later, carrying his belt and another José Cuervo tequila bottle.

Ultimo Guerrero: "Well, lets start our training."

Malkyto and Ultimo makes a cheers, and both takes long shots from their bottles...

Malkyto & Ultimo Guerrero: "AAAAAAHHHH!!!"

Malkyto shakes his head.

Malkyto: "Im almost ready now. *looks at the writed mirror* Ultimo, dont forget to call those mamacitas after the match. The party han not over yet."

Ultimo Guerrero: *grabs his head* "Oh, mi cabecita... I will call they, mate. I will."

The 'Tron fades to black again.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

C'mon!!! Still at party??? [12/10/2008 XFW Show] Empty
PostSubject: Re: C'mon!!! Still at party??? [12/10/2008 XFW Show]   C'mon!!! Still at party??? [12/10/2008 XFW Show] Empty12/8/2008, 10:33 pm

Spoiler:

Half of the X-Force Wrestling Champion Tag Team, New Latino Order... the Chilean Psycho, the Pitbull Terrier... stay away for your safe... here comes... MAAAAAAAAAALKYTOOOOOOOO!!!!"!

green and red high flames light all the stadium, as though the 'tron and all the stage was set to fire!
Malkyto makes his way to the ring
wearing a shabby and blood spotted straitjacket, and smoking a big cuban cigaro. At his shoulder, Malkyto carries the XFW Tag team championship belt. He is obviously drunked!!!
preceded by four white-dressed orderlies [[[thanks jade]]], who keep the crowd away for their own safety
smoke hides the ring, the referee, and its coming even to the commentators table... its here now, its here now... *cough* *cough*

Malkyto takes a mic from the straitjacket.

Malkyto: "Mamacitas and gringos locos from Houston, Texas. Maybe you don't know it, but I'm here, tonight, with an old and faithfull friend. Please, stand and cheer for the amazing, the incredible, the absolutly ruler... MISTER JOSÉEEEEEEEEE CUERVO!!!!"

From his straitjacket, Malkyto takes a half drinked José Cuervo tequila bottle. The crowd cheers for José!!!

Malkyto: "And with my partner, we will face Ag... Agn... *Malkyto looks at the crowd, and smiles* Its funny, my tongue is asleep!!!"

Some crowd laughs

Malkyto: "We will face that Ares guys! C'mon, Mr. Ares. Come here and say to Mr. Cuervo what you say about him in the corridor."
Back to top Go down

C'mon!!! Still at party??? [12/10/2008 XFW Show]
Page 1 of 1