X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Start The Party...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Start The Party... Empty
PostSubject: Start The Party...   Start The Party... Empty11/30/2010, 3:50 pm

~Backstage, and we can see Jaime Ray Newman mic in hand~
Jaime Ray: "Ladies & Gentleman, with me at this time, he is the No.1 contender for the XFA Aggression Title, JD Allgood."
~The crowd start booing loudly as the camera pulls back to show JD Allgood standing next to Jaime Ray. He is ignoring Jaime Ray, instead he is giving out instructions to his secretary Ms. Adams, who is diligently taking down notes on her clipboard~
Jaime Ray: "JD, tonight you face 'The Natural' Jesse Blue for the XFE Aggression Championship, your thoughts please?"
~Allgood continues to ignore Jaime Ray as he talks only to Ms. Adams~
Jaime Ray: "JD?"
~Jaime Ray taps Allgood on the shoulder. This gets Allgood's attention as he looks at his shoulder where Jaime Ray touched him and sneers in disgust as he turns to face Jaime Ray~
JD: "What...do you want? Can't you see I'm busy planning my celebration party for my upcoming Aggression Title win? But then again you wouldn't have noticed that would you, Jaime? Being just a simple interviewer, with your simple questions...from your simple...little ...mind.
~JD begins to grin as he intimidates Jaime Ray. The crowd boo in disgust~
JD: "But, to appease you, and these pathetic people here tonight. My thoughts are this, Jesse Blue is going to walk out to the ring with the XFE Aggression Title. He's gonna be on top of the world, believing he really is the 'New Age Superman' he says he is. Then I'll come down to the ring. Beat him to a blood pulp. And take what is rightfully mine, holding the Aggression title aloft for all to see. The victor. The hero."
~The crowd boo again and an 'Allgood Sucks' chant sounds out across the arena. Allgood turns to face the camera with a devilish smile across his face~
JD: "Tonight, Jesse Blue. The 'New Age Superman' meets his Kryptonite. And it's gonna be good...it's gonna be ALLLLLLLLGOOOOOOOOOD!!!"
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Start The Party... 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Start The Party... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start The Party...   Start The Party... Empty11/30/2010, 4:14 pm

Oh Hell Yeah!!
Back to top Go down

Start The Party...
Page 1 of 1