X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a party at bloody valentine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

a party at bloody valentine Empty
PostSubject: a party at bloody valentine   a party at bloody valentine Empty2/9/2009, 6:03 am

[size=12]~triton tron begins to play showing the coropate box and a party going on inside.~

matt scott: "Hey why wasnt i invited to this party."

David hood: "I think it is sluggers party for his movie friends."

~the triton shows some of the ppl attending the party including stephen spildberg, slugger, tom crusie, dikata fanning, sandra bullock and...~

Matt: "Hey isn't that jesse blue."

~jesse grabs the camera~

Jesse: "Waz up"

David: "Matt have to go"

Matt: "Where are you going we have a match to call soon."

David: "Just got word that sentinel whats me to go talk to some of the people at that party."

Matt: "Man he has all the luck"

~David gets up and heads up to the party~

~David walks though the door bumming into jesse~

David: "hey jesse how are you."

Jesse: ""Rollin, like a freight train, flyin' like an airplane, feelin' like a space brain one more time tonight..."

David: "umm ok then."

David: "Tom tom tom can we get a few words for the fans here tonight and all the fans watching on tv."

Tom: "Sure thing david."

David: "You know my name"

Tom: "Yea i never miss an XFE show i love this brand."

David: "Kool"

Tom: "So for the millions of Tomahollics here tonight and the millions and millions of fans watching on tv. This tom saying keep watching XFE."

David: "Thanks tom. Hey slugger can i have a few words."

Slugger: "Sure make it quick the food is gettin cold."

David: "So howz the party going."

Slugger: "It's going good and there will be another party at my beach house and all XFE employees are welcoming so david i hope to see you there."

David: "I will be anything other words for the fans or one of the superstars."

Slugger: "Actually yes. I'm issuring a challenge to any champ to face me in a non title match at the last show of the season I will be waiting in the ring at the start of the show for an answer."

David: "May i ask why a non title match."

Slugger: "Well some of the superstars at the back say i dont have wait it takes to compete in XFE anymore. Even though i took both bane and UXC champion krusher kayals to their breaking points in singles match over the last to weeks something not many people have done lately. Well i got to get back to the party so see you at my place later."

David : "Okay see you later."

~the triton goes black~
[/size]
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

a party at bloody valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: a party at bloody valentine   a party at bloody valentine Empty2/9/2009, 12:29 pm

~The X-Tron begins showing the corporate box and a party going on inside~
Matt Scott: "Hey why wasn't I invited to this party."
David Hood: "I think it is sluggers party for his movie friends."
~The X-Tron shows some of the people attending the party including Stephen Spielberg, slugger, Tom Cruise, Dakota Fanning, Sandra Bullock and...~
Matt Scott: "Hey isn't that Jesse Blue."
~Jesse grabs the camera~
Jesse Blue: "Waz up"
David Hood: "Matt, I have to go."
Matt Scott: "Where are you going we have a match to call soon?"
David Hood: "Just got word that Sentinel wants me to go talk to some of the people at that party."
Matt Scott: "Man he has all the luck."
~David gets up and heads up to the party~
~David walks though the door bumping into Jesse~
David Hood: "Hey Jesse how are you."
Jesse Blue: "Rollin, like a freight train, flyin' like an airplane, feelin' like a space brain one more time tonight..."
David Hood: "Umm ok then."
David Hood: "Tom...Tom...Tom can we get a few words for the fans here tonight and all the fans watching on TV?"
Tom Cruise: "Sure thing David."
David Hood: "You know my name?"
Tom Cruise: "Yeah, I never miss an XFE show."
David Hood: "Cool."
Tom Cruise: "So for the millions of Tomahollics here tonight and the millions and millions of fans watching on TV. This Tom Cruise saying keep watching XFE."
David Hood: "Thanks Tom. Hey slugger can I have a few words?"
Slugger: "Sure make it quick the food is getting cold."
David Hood: "So how's the party going?"
Slugger: "It's going good and there will be another party at my beach house and all XFE employees are welcome so David I hope to see you there."
David Hood: "I will! Any other words for the fans or one of the superstars?"
Slugger: "Actually yes. I'm issuing a challenge to any champ to face me in a non-title match at the last show of the season I will be waiting in the ring at the start of the show for an answer."
David Hood: "May I ask why a non-title match?"
Slugger: "Well some of the superstars at the back say I don't have what it takes to compete in XFE anymore. Even though I took both Bane and UXC champion Krusher Kayls to their breaking points over the last couple of weeks. Well I need to get back to the party so see you at my place later."
David Hood: "Okay see you later."
~The X-Tron goes black~

**A spell checker is your friend, so is grammar checker and chatspeak + rping = makes the federation look bad, names should be uppercase, yeah, a mess of stuff, I'm sure it's a nice rp, but I just had to take initiative and help Sent out after seeing this. If someone can double check my fixes, I am 99% sure I missed stuff that needs to still be corrected like capitals**
Back to top Go down

a party at bloody valentine
Page 1 of 1