X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party All Night Long...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Party All Night Long... Empty
PostSubject: Party All Night Long...   Party All Night Long... Empty11/29/2011, 11:35 pm

~The camera cuts backstage and we see Gobeer sitting on a leather couch talking on his cell. His dark black hair is spiked up as normal and Gobeer is wearing a black wife beater shirt and custom made fighting shorts with compressions under them. He seems to be happy about whatever it is he is talking about~
Gobeer: "Yeah we are still on for after the show tonight...I don't know, but we made plans and I am going to stick to them...Okay, I have to finish getting ready now. I'll see ya later."
~Gobeer hangs up the phone and flashes a cocky smirk before looking right at the camera. He seemingly knows it is on and listening to him now~
Gobeer: "Jeremy, I know you are watching this and wondering who I was talking to...I'll give you a hint, she is related to you!"
~Gobeer gets an evil grin on his face now~
Gobeer: "Don't worry, I was a perfect gentleman last week and lets just say after our match tonight our date will continue with a big time celebration!"
~Gobeer seems calm still and everything he says has a subtle sick intent behind it~
Gobeer: "But you should not worry about that Jeremy because tonight is just another step in the process to make you pay for your crimes. You need to know that you can't and won't beat me one-on-one and tonight inside of the Steel Cage you will learn that first hand."
~Gobeer laughs to himself a bit~
Gobeer: "When you are bleeding and battered during the match tonight, I want you to remember that you brought this all on yourself."
~Gobeer goes back to lacing his boots and taping his wrists before he talks again~
Gobeer: "Then after the match I will party all night long, because this is XFE and what Gobeer says GOES!!!"
~Gobeer tosses a shirt over the camera causing the image to black out and then fade back to the arena~
David Hood: "Gobeer is sick!"
Matt Scott: "No he isn't he is just a winner and tonight he will prove that at the expense of the Kiwi Icon."
Back to top Go down

Party All Night Long...
Page 1 of 1