X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long Memories... (XFW 5/25)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Long Memories... (XFW 5/25) Empty
PostSubject: Long Memories... (XFW 5/25)   Long Memories... (XFW 5/25) Empty5/22/2011, 12:30 am

~The camera fades in on a white, featureless area. In the center, seated on a red folding chair facing away from the camera, is Jack Power~
Jack Power: "As you all have figured out by now, I've been rather quiet these past few weeks. I've been spending most of my time here, a little pocket dimension outside of the Game and the universe of X-Force. I've been...doing a lot of thinking."
~Jack stands and begins to pace around the chair as he continues~
Jack Power: "Thinking about my role here - not just in X-Force, but in the Game as a whole. During my recovery period, I somehow won the tag titles with Quan, whose Creator seems to have taken his own sabbatical, so I don't know how long that will last, nor do I care."
Jack Power: "Gold has never been my goal; I'm here to spread mayhem, challenge the Status Quo, and just have fun. Which brings me to my match tonight: a battle royal with cheese to determine the number one contender for the top prize in X-Force."
~Jack turns his head toward the camera and begins to walk toward it as he talks~
Jack Power: "...but I don't see it that way. I see it as me, Saint Patrik, and a group of people who'll just be in my way. You see, Pat, I haven't forgotten what you did to me in OcW - how you used me, how you took advantage of me to further your storyline, how you lied to me, how you let me grovel at your feet..."
~Jack lowers his shades and stares right into the camera~
Jack Power: "Felt pretty good, didn't it? Felt good to use me as a weapon to spread your form of "righteousness", which meant you keeping your gold as long as you possibly could. *smirk* How did that work out for you?"
~Jack shakes his head and folds his shades, slipping them into the inside pocket of his jacket~
Jack Power: "Pat, I don't care about the rules, the gold, the other people in the ring, or anything else but getting my hands on you and beating the living Holy Hell out of you! And to the rest of you: stay out of my way. Leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone. And, most importantly, leave Pat alone. *glares into camera with a look of pure rage* He's MINE!"
~The camera lingers on Jack's face for a few moments before fading to black~
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Long Memories... (XFW 5/25) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Memories... (XFW 5/25)   Long Memories... (XFW 5/25) Empty5/23/2011, 2:18 am

Always flattering to be mentioned, but - considering how well your new build works - also kind of scary... Smile

Great RP, Jack!
Back to top Go down

Long Memories... (XFW 5/25)
Page 1 of 1