X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sour Memories... (First XFA back)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Sour Memories... (First XFA back) Empty
PostSubject: Sour Memories... (First XFA back)   Sour Memories... (First XFA back) Empty5/6/2011, 3:22 am

~A barrage off machine gun fire followed by "Natural Born Killer" by Avenged Sevenfold cuts through the arena, sending the crowd into a standing ovation as Jay Thorn makes his way out in his wrestling gear~
Brandon Routh: "Oh boy, business is about to pick up, it's the number one contender for the Extreme Fight Championship!"
Reggie Miller: "How this nobody got in that position, I still can't understand."
Brandon Routh: "Jay's one of the most entertaining wrestlers on the roster, not to mention the success he's had in XFE so far. What's not to understand?"
Reggie Miller: "He's an idiot. And a loser. I mean, he split from a group with Plin, he left State of Flux with his brother. He keeps rubbing management the wrong way. He's just a career wreck waiting to happen."
~Jay makes his way into the ring, where he goes to pose at the corners before getting a mic from a ring hand~
Jay Thorn: "Man...I hate season breaks..."
~The crowd pops at XFA being back from season break~
Jay Thorn: "But on the brighter side of things, there are a couple of good news regarding this season. First off, this is the season when the Murder City Machine Gun becomes the new Extreme Fight Champion, a title I know the Army said I should have taken after Super Force II a year ago."
~The crowd cheers as this would mean Jake losing the title~
Jay Thorn: "Also, this is the season when I will personally see to it that I take the so called Show Raider, Jake Adams, out for good."
~The crowd goes wild for Jay promising to take Jake out~
Jay Thorn: "Now, I've heard that the network executives at TWG, along with XFE management don't want to waste those big ratings on free TV, so the match is at Guilty Conscience. So that means that I have still three weeks of spare ass whippings before that."
~The crowd hushes down to wait what Jay has in mind~
Jay Thorn: "So here's my idea. And Worthy, this is the part you want to listen to. I figured I'd remind everyone why I'm the number one contender and just how well you trained me. So tonight, in the middle of this ring, I want Morbid Distruction one on one!"
~The crowd explodes into cheers as Jay turns to face the back, waiting for Worthy to respond~
(Worthy?)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Sour Memories... (First XFA back)   Sour Memories... (First XFA back) Empty5/6/2011, 4:16 am

~"You know my name" by Chris Cornell plays as GM Worthy makes his way to the entrance ramp whilst looking over his shoulder~
Worthy: "So my former student wants to face my former enemy?"
Jay: "Yes, so make it happen."
Worthy: "Lets make it an inferno match then so you can burn him like he did me."
Jay: "Worthy I'm your friend and former student, you can't put me in that kind of match?"
Worthy: "Well I'll give you time to think it over."
~Worthy spots Cryl sat in the crowd and leaves the entrance ramp~

Last edited by Worthy on 5/25/2011, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Sour Memories... (First XFA back)   Sour Memories... (First XFA back) Empty5/6/2011, 4:23 am

~Jay has a look of concern for a second but then smiles~
Jay Thorn: "Jay Thorn against the clown in an Inferno match? You want me to put my life on the line in that match type? Let's all think about it for a moment."
~Jay sarcastically looks like he's thinking~
Jay Thorn: "You got it!"
~"Natural Born Killer" by Avenged Sevenfold begins to play again~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sour Memories... (First XFA back)   Sour Memories... (First XFA back) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sour Memories... (First XFA back)
Page 1 of 1