X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They're back 01/14

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

They're back 01/14 Empty
PostSubject: They're back 01/14   They're back 01/14 Empty1/1/2009, 9:50 pm

Setting/Time - Backstage/Ring/End of the show
People Involved - Y2K, Travo, bleeding face, Jill Wagner

Matt Scott: "Well that is our show this wee..."
~Interrupted by David Hood~
David Hood: "Wait! Wait! I find this odd, but we have a report with Jill Wagner backstage, right now."
Matt Scott: "Wait, what?!?! When was this scheduled for the night?"
David Hood: "It's breaking news, lets go backstage, Jill."
~Camera goes backstage with Jill Wagner at a vandalism scene~
Jill Wagner: "Thanks David, I'm here at the entrance to the arena, when just moments ago, somebody drove a Dodge Ram Pickup Truck into the wall breaking it down. The truck has been vandalized since the crash, while being marked with giant X's."
~Jill pauses as if she was thinking~
Jill Wagner: "Sorry, this kind of reminded me of something. Wait, we have a report of another X on NLO's locker room, let's make our way over there."
~Jill starts running with the camera man trying to keep up, camera goes to David Hood and Matt Scott while Jill is moving~
David Hood: "I know why Jill stopped for a moment, this does remind me of something. Do you know Matt?"
Matt Scott: "Dave, absolutely nothing crosses my mind, in fact, I am really curious to know what's going on."
David Hood: "Well from what I hear Jill is on the move again after another report, this one is of several Masked Men standing in front of the stage entrance held up by security."
~Camera goes back to Jill while she is running~
Jill Wagner: "We...got...a...hold...of...the...suspects. We're...just...about...there."
~Jill and the Camera Man stops as the enter the entrance with security guards holding Pepper Spray to Three Masked Men~
Jill Wagner: "The masked men seem to have can's of spray paint and are stopping without any movement."
~One of the masked men grabs an Power box and turns off the power breaking the handle, the building goes dark~
David Hood's voice: "Are we still on air?"
Matt Scott: "I'm getting told by the Sentinel that we are, and the power should be back in a few seconds."
~The lights turn back on the three masked men standing in the middle of the ring with three microphones~
David Hood: "What, how did they get microphones and why the hell are they here?"
Matt Scott: "I guess we will find out shortly..."
Masked Man #1: "I'm sure that none of you know what is happening, do you?"
~Crowd yells NO!~
Masked Man #2: "Well that's what we wanted you to think."
Masked Man #3: "We haven't been in a XFW arena in so long, last time we were here, was the Unsolitary Confinement Pay Per View. Don't you all remember, one of the biggest matches ever, the XFW Tag Team Championships were on the line, in an X-Treme Cage Match with the champions at the time, the Cold Blooded Killers vs. the winners of that match really."
Masked Man #1 "Since then the leader of the team, X-Treme Killing Machines, Y2K had made his own company to compete with X-Force Wrestling, we have been fans of the X-Treme Killing Machines since the began in X-Force Wrestling, so we soon became fans of the show."
Masked Man #2: "But, several weeks ago, that company died, and the X-Treme Killing Machines are back on the free agents list."
Masked Man #3: "Or that is at least what we wanted you to think!"
~The three men take of there masks and revile there identity~
Bleeding face: "I am, the first ever Extreme Fight Champion, the man that doesn't give up, bleeding face!"
Travo: "I am former XFW Tag Team Champion, the man of death, Travo!"
Y2K: "And I, I am former XFW Tag Team Champion, the MASTER OF DISASTER, Y2K! And we are back in XFW baby!"
~The fans cheer so loud that the building starts to shake~
David Hood: "OH MY GOD! The X-Treme Killing Machines are back!"
Matt Scott: "Just when I became comfortable with there absence."
Y2K: "And we are here for good, back home here at XFW, and we are here for the exact same reason, titles."
Travo: "As I recall, our last match was when we lost the XFW Tag Team Championship, and all I know is that we should, get a rematch for the titles once again. I don't know, something like that."
Bleeding face: "And I also am loving another chance for the Extreme Fighting Championship, to hold that gold one more time."
Y2K: "That is why we have a a few challenges to people in XFW, but I'll let them decide, our challenge is out to Supreme Knight, War, and Johnny Groove. With one Tag Team Match and One Singles Match."
Travo: "They must decide on what order it will be, on who will face Y2K and me and who will face bleeding face."
Bleeding face: "And, oh guys, we forgot to say out new motto."
Y2K: "Really? I think we did, so let's wrap this show up with this. And if anyone in the XFW is upset that we're back we got THREE WORD'S FOR YOU, plus some words to lead up to it, SORRY, BUT IT'S..."
The three of them: "SAD BUT TRUE!"
~"Sad But True" by Metallica plays as the X-Treme Killing Machines spray paint a giant X on the canvas~
Conclusion with David and Matt

Last edited by Y2K on 1/1/2009, 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

They're back 01/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're back 01/14   They're back 01/14 Empty1/1/2009, 11:51 pm

spell check yourself, glancing through it i could make out some errors
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

They're back 01/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're back 01/14   They're back 01/14 Empty1/1/2009, 11:55 pm

thanks dark
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

They're back 01/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're back 01/14   They're back 01/14 Empty1/2/2009, 1:26 am

Just doing what I can
Back to top Go down