X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to the old roots (8/12)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to the old roots (8/12) Empty
PostSubject: Back to the old roots (8/12)   Back to the old roots (8/12) Empty8/3/2009, 2:48 pm

~Camera fades to Jill Wagner with Killswitch Overdrive in the interview space~
Jill Wagner: "Killswitch, last XFA, you announced that both bleeding face and Travo have retired from the wrestling business, and that the X-Treme Killing Machines are over. Your words were strong back then, how do you feel now?"
KO: "Jill, it doesn't get easier, we have been a power in XFE for over a year, reigning two Extreme Fight Championships and our reign as Tag Team Champions that lasted a month, and all that is behind me now. XFE has allowed me to release the newest XFE Video, "X-Treme Killing Machines, A rise to power," which documents on our success and control of XFE."
Jill Wagner: "Well that will be interesting. What are your goals now that you will have to go solo on them."
KO: "During our break, I took time to realize what I've done for the company for the past year. I looked over some of my greatest matches and saw what's happened. I forgot the true meaning of entertainment in this business. I fought and won all those titles for just myself and nothing but myself, even at Stable Warfare last year at my home town, I still fought that match for myself and not them. My goal is now, to make it up to the fans, what I took away so long ago, their respect. These fans pay our salary, they made XFE the way it is today, and if we don't realize that now, it can end bad."
Jill Wagner: "I've never heard you talk like this, your really changing what you have done all this time?"
KO: "Yes, this business is based on the fans, not top superstars like DANTE, Dark Ryder, or even Hall of Famer Legion, without these fans, some legacies in this company will not be here. That is why, when I win my first Major title in this business, and become a Triple Crown Champion, I will take my paycheck for that night, give it to charity, and have a public meet and greet, in Toronto, Ontario, and have a huge party for anyone that wants to come."
Jill Wagner: "That sounds great. Now which title will you be after?"
KO: "Only time will tell Jill, only time will tell."
~Killswitch walks away with Jill looking at him blushing a bit~
David Hood: "Well Killswitch seems to be doing a good job changing his ways, the crowd has cheered for him in the first time in a long time and Jill...I'm not going to say it."
Back to top Go down

Back to the old roots (8/12)
Page 1 of 1