X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.A.S comes back to XFA

Go down 
+2
slugger
Pitbull
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty
PostSubject: D.A.S comes back to XFA   D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty8/24/2010, 2:24 pm

~Suddenly "Dignity" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play over the PA system, causing a mixed reaction that is deafening as the D.A.S make their way out in their street clothes~

Olivia Wilde: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Jay Thorn and Pitbull...THE D.A.S!!!"
~As the fans give out both cheers and boo's, Jay and Pitbull make their way down to the ring and pose on the turnbuckles before Pitbull goes over to pick up a microphone and Jay goes to hang with Olivia in the corner~
Pitbull: "Oh yeah boys and (Censored), the Border City Bad Boys are back from Japan. Back on the show that is State of Flux territory, X-Force Aggression!!"
~The crowd is incited into an even louder mixed roar as the brothers smile their signature smirk~
Pitbull: "We missed you too, Army."
~Now the reaction is quitter but all cheers as the fans they still have left appreciate Pitbull noting them~
Pitbull: "Now, for those who watched the XF B-show on Wednesday heard us talking about how we explained more about what we feel is flawing this company."
~A chant for the Thorns builds up as Pitbull nods to the Army~
Pitbull: "See, we can admit that the veterans are good in the ring. Hell, straight up, they can beat us and we know it. But that's not the thing we have a problem with. It's the fact that even with all the talent in the world, too many are becoming lazy bums leeching off the XFE bank account while not doing (censored) to make this company better or to give you, the fans, your money's worth night in and night out."
~The crowd is now cautiously cheering on Pitbull as he continues~
Pitbull: "State of Flux isn't going to allow young talent to be pushed down while fat cats cash in the paychecks and headline shows and hold all the gold. We are not going to accept a minimum effort-maximum money mentality around here anymore. And before you start talking about us not earning our spots and being cheats and the bad guys, think about what we do and what we say for a minute."
~Pitbull goes over to lean on the ropes while looking to the stage area~
Pitbull: "For example: Me and my brother come out night in and night out to wrestle our a**es off every chance given and want to come out more. We come out every night to try and get the crowd emotionally involved. We do everything and anything it takes to make an IMPACT and to change this show into a more exiting one. While on vacation on the season breaks training in Japan or visiting our family in Finland, we do what we can to promote XFE internationally and bring more fans in and money in."
~Pitbull moves back to the center of the ring and looks directly into the camera as it pans into a close-up~
Pitbull: "We wrestle on every card given and literally beg for more matches. We do every interview asked of us and want to do more. We come out on every show possible to give examples of our mic-skills and want to do more. We want to do more for this company. That is just one of the reasons we will do anything to be the tag champions. And I dare you, I...DARE....you to try and find a team who are working harder than us."
~The crowd is now roaring for the D.A.S as Jay steps out of the corner, pats Pitbull on the shoulder and takes over~
Jay Thorn: "I guarantee that those so called champions aren't doing it. But it is sooner rather than later that we will take those titles. And when we do...Things will never...ever...be the same again. And you can bank on that."
~"Dignity" begins to play again as the brothers leave the ring with the fans are on their feet~

(Comments and feedback on what you guys think we should work on.)

Last edited by Pitbull on 8/30/2010, 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S comes back to XFA   D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty8/25/2010, 3:35 am

very good man i like how you play the fact the tag teams champs never roleplay great roleplay
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S comes back to XFA   D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty8/30/2010, 1:13 pm

Edited the RP to have Dignity back and attached the titantron into it. A great titantron might I add. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S comes back to XFA   D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty8/30/2010, 1:39 pm

mine is better Razz
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S comes back to XFA   D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty8/30/2010, 1:43 pm

Debatable Wink
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S comes back to XFA   D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty8/30/2010, 1:44 pm

mine has an amazing song
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S comes back to XFA   D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty8/30/2010, 1:45 pm

Ours has an awesome song and after Worthy's edits, an absolute killer logo for the D.A.S
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S comes back to XFA   D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty8/30/2010, 1:52 pm

meh, mine has austin aeries in it, he is overall, the best wrestler on the indy scene other than nigel mcguiness and bryan danielson at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S comes back to XFA   D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty8/30/2010, 1:55 pm

Nigel and Bryan aren't in the indy scene anymore. Ours has the Guns, best team in the industry for the past few years, indy and big times. Period.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S comes back to XFA   D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty8/30/2010, 1:59 pm

Nice RP and both videos are equally good (I may be bias saying that), but none of your song choices compare to the one I picked for Rebel Nation Laughing
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S comes back to XFA   D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty8/30/2010, 2:05 pm

I can respect that. Rap really isn't my thing so I don't feel it that much, but its good.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S comes back to XFA   D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty8/30/2010, 2:20 pm

Olli Thorn wrote:
I can respect that. Rap really isn't my thing so I don't feel it that much, but its good.

It's not my thing either (which is why I chose the one from Space Jam), but our group has an urban gangland feel to it, so it had to be a rap song.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S comes back to XFA   D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty8/30/2010, 2:24 pm

Fair enough. If we'd be a gangland thing, my first pick would be Natural Born Killaz. The old Gangstas theme.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S comes back to XFA   D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty8/30/2010, 2:29 pm

I iz gangstuh!!!

Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S comes back to XFA   D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty8/30/2010, 2:39 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S comes back to XFA   D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty8/30/2010, 2:46 pm

iz da whiteboy gangsta, mofo! Be terrified.... Be veeeeery terrified.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
D.A.S comes back to XFA 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S comes back to XFA   D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty8/31/2010, 8:45 am

I liked how Pitbull carried the RP, building up to Jay. Jay saying few words, that cut to the chase, was very cool.

Usually it's Jay who talks and talks. This RP made Pitbull an equal partner, not just Jay's "runnin' buddy".

I like it!
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S comes back to XFA   D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty8/31/2010, 8:52 am

Yeah, we've gotten the picture as well that people don't feel us being an egual team so we decided to push him more now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S comes back to XFA   D.A.S comes back to XFA Empty

Back to top Go down

D.A.S comes back to XFA
Page 1 of 1