X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guess Who's Back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Guess Who's Back Empty
PostSubject: Guess Who's Back   Guess Who's Back Empty3/8/2010, 2:28 am

~Lil Jon's "What Ya Gonna Do" blasts in the arena and the crowd all jumps to their feet and begins cheering as Argo steps out from backstage. Argo is wearing his new Argo the Unstoppable Lord of Mayhem edition shirt and his wrestling tights and boots. He walks down to the ring shaking hands with the fans on his way down the ramp. Argo enters the ring and grabs a mic. The chants of "Argo!" get so loud that Argo smiles and waits to talk~
Argo: "Man I really missed all that crowd energy that is why I really wanted to come out here and say hello Iowa!"
~The crowd erupts with cheers at the cheap pop. Argo laughs a bit before going back to talking~
Argo: "I have been a bit busy as of late on a quest to prove myself to the World Heavyweight Champion, Paul Playboy Andrews, but that is no reason to ignore the greatest fans in the world here in XFE!"
~The crowd erupts in cheers once again both for Playboy and for being told they are the greatest fans~
Argo: "Yeah I really was thinking about cashing in my Lord of Mayhem title match soon after I won it, but I kind of liked Playboy's idea of saving it and just proving myself to him and getting my match against him that way."
~The crowd cheers at the idea of a Playboy vs Argo match~
Argo: "See I have been doing a lot of watching of Playboy's matches as of late and well I have to admit that guy is on a different level than everyone I have watched lately. Sometimes champions are more of paper champions but Playboy has proven himself as a true champion and I respect him as a wrestler."
~The crowd cheers some more~
Argo: "Now I know Playboy will say all that stuff does not mean anything and being the best is the only thing that truly matters, but ever since I came to XFE my only real goal was to gain the respect of the boys in the back, the love of the fans and to be known as the very best in the business."
~The crowd once again erupts in cheers. Argo waits a second before talking again~
Argo: "I like to think 2 of those goals have been accomplished, but the third one is the one I really want."
~The crowd begins chanting "Argo" again and the camera shows a sign that says 'Argo = Greatness'~
Argo: "So while I don't know when a Playboy vs Argo will take place, I do know I will do everything in my power to make sure everyone in the world knows that the Lord of Mayhem Argo is..."
Crowd: "UNSTOPPABLE!!!!"
~Argo laughs as "What Ya Gonna Do" begins to play again. Argo leaves the ring and jumps the barrier and exits through the crowd shaking hands and taking pictures with the fans~
Matt Scott: "What a shock Argo comes out here and gets all the pops from the crowd he can."
David Hood: "You are just upset that people actually like him."
Matt Scott: "Well we will have to see how all those people liking him helps him when he fights Playboy somewhere down the line."
Back to top Go down

Guess Who's Back
Page 1 of 1