X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its my time! (XFA) open to anyone i guess read last line.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Its my time! (XFA) open to anyone i guess read last line. Empty
PostSubject: Its my time! (XFA) open to anyone i guess read last line.   Its my time! (XFA) open to anyone i guess read last line. Empty11/22/2010, 1:04 am

~Rooftops starts to play over the arena sound system as slugger makes his way down to the ring dressed in a nice suit and a mic in one hand, as he makes hes way down to the ring he high fives some fans and takes a couple of pictures with some the crowd members. Slugger then reaches the ring and slides in, he then stands in the middle of the ring and begins to speak~
Slugger: "For the last few months I've had my fair share of personal battles I've faced countless opponents and had some of the biggest battles of my career. I've faced some of the top superstars in this company like the thorns, the order and most recently Tonten and I've beat them all in the end but I've realized that I have forgotten something."
~Slugger paces in the ring for a couple of seconds~
Slugger: "The Aggression title! You see the aggression title is the only thing that has yet to be mine. If had the Universal-X title. I've had the tag team titles but that one title has slipped my grasp every time I get close but right now that stops!"
~The crowd cheer at sluggers last words~
Slugger: "After words collides I'm putting whoever has my title on notice. my time is now! I know it, and every singles member of this wonderful crowd knows it!"
~The crowd cheer once again~
Slugger: "So I don't care whether its my friend Jesse or JD Allgood after worlds collide I will be getting my shot and after that I will be the NEW AGGRESSION CHAMPION!"
~The crowd start a slugger chant as Rooftops by Lost Prophets beings to blast over the arena sound system slugger poses in the ring for a few seconds the heads towards the ropes to leave~
---------------------------------------------------

ok so I'm thing ether the gms could come out and say i have a number one contender match? (sent) or Jesse or allgood can come out. OR even someone else who feels they deserve a shot could come out!
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Its my time! (XFA) open to anyone i guess read last line.   Its my time! (XFA) open to anyone i guess read last line. Empty11/25/2010, 5:02 am

~Worthy appears on the X-Tron~
Worthy: "Slugger I've been reading your Twitter page and I've noticed that you've been Tweeting a lot of things about me such as this."
~This picture is shown on the X-Tron~
Its my time! (XFA) open to anyone i guess read last line. Slugge10
Worthy: "Also I hear you have been rallying the folks in the back to defend this company against me, so seeing as you want to be the hero, I'll make you a deal...If I win the soon to be Rebel Heavyweight championship and you win the Aggression championship then I say lets have a unification match and settle our differences in the ring like real men and leave Twitter to the geeks."
~The crowd cheer the idea~
Worthy: "Come on Slugger as you even stated on Twitter that if I won the title you would personally see to it that I don't tarnish the legacy of the belt and I personally I wouldn't mind combining the two championships to form the Aggressive-Rebel Championship, so what do you say?"
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Its my time! (XFA) open to anyone i guess read last line.   Its my time! (XFA) open to anyone i guess read last line. Empty11/25/2010, 4:36 pm

~SLUGGER LOOKS AROUND THE ARENA AS THE CROWD START GOING NUTS FOR WORTHY'S IDEA. HE LOOKS DOWN, DEEP IN THOUGHT AND SLOWLY RAISES HIS MIC TO HIS MOUTH~
SLUGGER: "Worthy...you really are insane aren't you?"
~THE CROWD DIES DOWN, AND GROANS OF DISAPPOINTMENT CAN BE HEARD AS SLUGGER DOESN'T SEEM INTERESTED IN WORTHY'S UNIFICATION IDEA~
SLUGGER: "But that's the most sense I've ever heard you speak! YOU'RE ON!!"
~THE CROWD ERUPTS AT THE THOUGHT OF THE HUGE MATCH~
SLUGGER: "It would give me no greater pleasure than to be unified champion, but most importantly take it away from you!"
~THE CROWD START CHANTING FOR SLUGGER, AS HE CIRCLES THE RING, PUMPED UP, FEEDING OFF THE SOLD-OUT CROWD'S ENERGY. WE CAN SEE WORTHY ON THE X-TRON HAS A WRY SMILE OF CONTENTMENT AT HIS CHANCE OF BECOMING UNIFIED CHAMPION. SUDDENLY WE HEAR BEETHOVEN'S' 'ODE TO JOY' BLAST OUT ACROSS THE ARENA AS THE CROWD SUDDENLY START BOOING IN DISAPPOINTMENT. JD ALLGOOD MAKES HIS WAY OUT ONTO THE ENTRANCE WITH HIS SECRETARY, MS. ADAMS, FOLLOWING CLOSELY BEHIND WITH HER CLIPBOARD HELD TIGHTLY TO HER CHEST~
JD: "HOLD...ON...ONE...SECOND!"
~THE CROWD IMMEDIATELY START A CHANT OF 'ALLGOOD SUCKS!'~
JD: "If you two want to start match-making, then do it at home on some little geeky internet fantasy wrestling game. There you two can pretend to be as good as you want, and win all the titles your little minds can dream up."
~THE CROWD BOOS AT ALLGOOD'S DEGRADING COMMENTS, AS MS. ADAMS APPLAUDS HER BOSS AND LAUGHS~
JD: "Myself on the other hand, I'm a realist. I know, (points at Slugger) you know, that masked lunatic on the big screen knows, and every pathetic loser in this arena and watching at home knows that I am the true champion of XFA, and at Worlds Collide...I will destroy Jesse Blue and become YOUR NEW AGGRESSION CHAMPION...YOUR NEW HERO!"
~AN ARROGANT SMILE SPREADS ACROSS ALLGOOD'S FACE AS HE SLOWLY OPENS OUT HIS ARMS IN SELF ADULATION. THE CROWD BOO WILDLY AND MS. ADAMS APPLAUDS HER BOSS ENTHUSIASTICALLY~
feel free to edit this Slugger
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its my time! (XFA) open to anyone i guess read last line.   Its my time! (XFA) open to anyone i guess read last line. Empty11/26/2010, 2:56 am

(good work guys im lovin it and worthy i like the twitter lol)

Slugger: "Allgood, Allgood, Allgood. You say your a realist? You say your the true champion of XFA? Don't make me laugh!"
~Little cheers can be heard from the crowd~
Slugger: "Allgood you may beat Jesse at Worlds Collide, you may become the new champion."
~The crowd boo loudly, slugger waits for the crowd to quiet down before continuing~
Slugger: "But you will never be a hero! Not for these fans and not for me! Your the one living in a fantasy world if you believe you will ever been seen as a hero around here! Your nothing but a spoiled little rich kid."
~The crowd begin to cheer and laugh but instead of waiting for the crowd to quiet down slugger just continues~
Slugger: "Allgood The only reason your even here is because you've probably payed of everybody around here because we all know you have no real skill when push comes to shove and that will eventually be seen ether at Worlds Collide or when you step in the ring with me!"
~The crowd burst into cheers at slugger's last comments as slugger stares at Allgood~
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Its my time! (XFA) open to anyone i guess read last line.   Its my time! (XFA) open to anyone i guess read last line. Empty11/26/2010, 6:52 pm

~ALLGOOD LOOKS AROUND THE ARENA AS THE CROWD CHEERS SLUGGER'S COMMENTS, HIS ONCE ARROGANT EXPRESSION IS NOW THAT OF FRUSTRATION AS MS. ADAMS IS NOW SHOUTING INAUDIBLE ABUSE TOWARDS SLUGGER AND FRANTICALLY POINTING TOWARDS THE RING. ALLGOOD CALMLY RESTRAINS MS. ADAMS WITH HIS FREE HAND AND INTIMATES TO HER TO CALM DOWN, WHICH SHE RELUCTANTLY DOES ALBEIT WITH A ICY STARE AT A NOW GRINNING SLUGGER, WHO IS ENJOYING ALLGOOD'S OBVIOUS DISCOMFORT~
JD: "No real skill, huh? You think I'm not hero material? Well let me just remind you that right now you're looking at a XFE TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPION!!!"
~THE CROWD BOO AT ALLGOOD'S BOAST, AS MS. ADAMS NODS HER APPROVAL OF HER BOSS' ACHIEVEMENTS~
JD: "I've beaten the best this business has to offer! I've competed in every kind of match, from Mongolian Rope matches, first blood, steel cage, buried alive!...you name it...I've done it! I was apart of two of the most dominant factions in this company! And was one half of the GREATEST TAG TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF THIS BUSINESS!"
~A SMALL SECTION OF FANS CAN BE HEARD TO CHEER AS A CHANT OF 'NBT, NBT, NBT' CAN BE HEARD A SECTION OF THE ARENA~
JD: "And you! You, Slugger, my dear boy. What have you done? You're an XFE Original just like me. And what have you got to show after all these years?"
~SLUGGER LOOKS AT ALLGOOD WITH A KNOWING STARE~
JD: "A WHOLE BUNCH OF NOTHING...THAT'S WHAT!!!"
~SLUGGER PURSES HIS LIPS WITH FRUSTRATION AND LOOKS UP TO THE RAFTERS AS THE CROWD BOO ALLGOOD'S WORDS. ALLGOOD AND MS. ADAMS SHARE A WICKED GRIN AS IT IS OBVIOUS HIS COMMENTS HAVE TOUCHED A NERVE WITH SLUGGER~
JD: "I AM a hero! And everyone in this arena knows it! Just like everyone here knows that you, Slugger...are a failure! YOU'RE AN EMBARRASSMENT!!!"
~THE 'ALLGOOD SUCKS' CHANTS BEGIN AGAIN, AND GROW LOUDER AS ALLGOOD HAS TO SHOUT OVER THEM TO BE HEARD~
JD: "But, don't worry Slugger. You won't be alone. Because this Wednesday, live on pay-per-view, I'm going to become the new XFE Aggression Champion. And make an embarrassment out of 'The Natural' Jesse Blue."
~ALLGOOD AND MS. ADAMS START LAUGHING AS THE CROWD BOO. BUT THEN WE SEE 'THE NATURAL' JESSE BLUE, SLOWLY WALK OUT ONTO THE STAGE AND STAND RIGHT BEHIND JD ALLGOOD. THE CROWD START TO CHEER WILDLY AT JESSE'S APPEARANCE. ALLGOOD ACKNOWLEDGES THE CROWDS CHEERS AND ASSUMES THEY ARE FOR HIM AS HE AND MS. ADAMS NOD THEIR APPROVAL. JESSE THEN SUDDENLY PULLS DOWN ALLGOOD'S SUIT TROUSERS REVEALING A RATHER EMBARRASSING PAIR OF UNION JACK Y-FRONTS. THE CROWD ERUPTS. MS. ADAMS LOOKS ON SHOCKED AS ALLGOOD FRANTICALLY TRIES TO PULL UP HIS TROUSERS, BUT AS HE IS BENT OVER, JESSE BOOTS HIM IN THE REAR SENDING ALLGOOD ROLLING DOWN THE ENTRANCE RAMP STILL WITH HIS TROUSERS AROUND HIS ANKLES AND HIS UNFLATTERING UNDERWEAR ON-SHOW. SLUGGER STARTS POINTING AND LAUGHING AS MS. ADAMS GRIPS HER CLIPBOARD WITH BOTH HANDS A PREPARES TO SMASH JESSE IN THE HEAD WITH IT. JESSE SIDE-STEPS HER AND AT THE SAME TIME TAKES HER OVER HIS KNEE. JESSE LOOKS AROUND AT THE CROWD AS THEY GO NUTS. HE RAISES HIS RIGHT HAND AS IF TO SUGGEST HE IS GOING TO SPANK MS. ADAMS. SHE STRUGGLES AND SQUIRMS BUT CAN'T BREAK FREE FROM JESSE'S HOLD. ALLGOOD ANTICIPATING WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, STARTS SHOUTING AT JESSE TO NOT DO IT AND TRIES TO GET TO HIS FEET AND RUN TO HIS SECRETARY'S AID, BUT TRIPS UP ON HIS TROUSERS AND FALLS FLAT ON HIS FACE. THE CROWD ROARS WITH LAUGHTER AND THEN STARTS GOING WILD AS JESSE STARTS SPANKING MISS. ADAMS AS SHE SCREAMS WITH EMBARRASSMENT. ALL THE TIME, JD ALLGOOD KEEPS TRIPPING UP ON HIS TROUSERS AND FALLING TO THE FLOOR, THRASHING AROUND LIKE A FISH OUT OF WATER, HE TOO FURIOUSLY RED FACED WITH EMBARRASSMENT. SLUGGER IS NOW HOWLING WITH LAUGHTER IN THE RING AND HAS TO HOLD HIMSELF UP WITH THE RING ROPES. ONCE JESSE IS FINISHED SPANKING MS. ADAMS HE GENTLY PUSHES HER OFF FROM HIS KNEE AND SHE ROLLS DOWN THE ENTRANCE RAMP AND SMACKS INTO JD ALLGOOD, CAUSING ANOTHER HUGE CHEER AND LAUGHTER FROM THE SOLD-OUT CROWD. JESSE PICKS UP A MIC, WITH A FACE FILLED WITH JOY, HE BEGINS TO SPEAK~
JESSE: "Now that wasn't just good...that was...ALLLLLLLLLLGOOOOOOOOOD!!!!"
~JESSE AND SLUGGER CONTINUE LAUGHING AS JD ALLGOOD AND MS.ADAMS LIE IN A HEAP AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ENTRANCE RAMP. MS. ADAMS IS TRYING TO HIDE HER FACE, WHILST ALLGOOD'S FACE CONTORTS WITH RAGE AND EMBARRASSMENT~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its my time! (XFA) open to anyone i guess read last line.   Its my time! (XFA) open to anyone i guess read last line. Empty11/26/2010, 9:12 pm

~Slugger drops the mic and leaves the ring and heads up the ramp. As he reaches JD he says a few words to him that can not be picked up by the audio, Slugger then tries to help Allgood and Ms. Adams to there feet but both of them push him away and try to get up on there own. but as there get up they both slip over and fall back down on there butts. the crowd burst into laughter once again as slugger walks up to Jesse. Slugger then extends his hand to Jesse and they shake hands~
Slugger: "I hope you have fun Wednesday, my friend because after Worlds Collide win or lose I'm coming for this."
~Slugger points to the aggression title~
Slugger: "And there won't be anything you or Allgood will be able to do about it, because its my time to shine!"
~Slugger pats Jesse on the shoulder as he heads though to the back~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its my time! (XFA) open to anyone i guess read last line.   Its my time! (XFA) open to anyone i guess read last line. Empty

Back to top Go down

Its my time! (XFA) open to anyone i guess read last line.
Page 1 of 1