X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking the Line. (XFA 3/6)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Walking the Line. (XFA 3/6) Empty
PostSubject: Walking the Line. (XFA 3/6)   Walking the Line. (XFA 3/6) Empty3/5/2010, 9:10 pm

Reggie Miller: "We have word that Aggression Champion, Tick is making his way to the ring to address his actions from last week."
Brandon Routh: "Let's take another look at what happened..."
~The X-Tron shows a clip of Tick dropping the belt, then later coming back and shoving it in Slugger's face~
Reggie Miller: "Just what is going on in that head of his?"
Brandon Routh: "Well, we're about to find out, a camera crew has spotted him backstage!"
~The X-Tron cuts to show Tick walking back stage, with the belt slung over his shoulder. A huge pop from the crowd~
Tick: "I'll be right with you, I just need to make a stop along the way."
Reggie Miller: "Well it seems like the fans aren't quite ready to let go of Tick just yet."
~Tick stops at a closed door and knocks. The door buckles, and then swings open to show Tonten and Jesse getting ready for their match~
Tonten: "Now there's a familiar face. Glad to see you're at least using the door these days. What's up Tick?"
Tick: "Hey old buddy. Well, it's these Destiny fellows. You know how I roll. The stunts these guys are pulling are just not on. Just on that alone, I'd be willing to tear them a new..."
Tonten: "Woah, Tick, we're PG!"
Tick: "...dressing room door."
~Tonten shows visible signs of relief~
Tick: "But what makes matters worse, is that you and me go back a ways. Just like Arthur, god rest his soul, you've been there for me when I've needed a friend, and you never asked anything in return. I don't want to get in your way, but I just wanted to let you know, that if you need any back up, I'm here."
~With that, Tick and Tonten shake hands, and Tick is on his way~
~Before Long, The X-Tron goes black, Tick's music starts up, and Tick makes his way to the Ring from backstage~
Tick: "I don't tend to be a man of many words, hell, vocabulary isn't even in my vocabulary."
~Tick grins~
Tick: "This belt..."
~Tick holds up the Aggression Championship to cheers from the crowd~
Tick: "This belt, hasn't been on the line once since I earned it. That to me is a crime. I hate crime. Every belt on this show is hotly contested but this one. That makes me wonder why? Maybe I haven't been acting like the champion I should be. Without Arthur here, I certainly find it easy to get distracted."
~Tick pauses, scratching the back of his head with the mic, causing a grating sound to momentarily go over the PA. The crowd start cheering again~
Reggie Miller: "What a crazy crowd, why are they cheering?"
Tick: "Last Pay-Per-View, the Aggression belt didn't earn a spot. That can't happen twice in a row. I have a proposition for everyone back there, who would be interested in this title. Let the Massacre open with a massacre. A battle royal to determine the number one contender for the Aggression title, who will face me later in the evening..."
Reggie Miller: "Oh, I see why they're cheering now."
~A huge frame of steel lowers to the surround the ring~
Tick: "In a steel cage!"
(OOC: I don't mean to cause problems announcing the battle royal. I figure it can be handled as a dark match, and the winner can be announced via the commentary team at some point during the PPV. I hope a steel cage match is OK though, it feels like a good fit for Tick and what he's been up to.)
Back to top Go down

Walking the Line. (XFA 3/6)
Page 1 of 1