X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the champ is here... (yes i used a john cena line)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

the champ is here... (yes i used a john cena line) Empty
PostSubject: the champ is here... (yes i used a john cena line)   the champ is here... (yes i used a john cena line) Empty6/17/2011, 2:03 am

(At the start of the show if possible)

~Rooftops by Lost Phopets begins to blast over as the crowd rise to there feet cheering and chanting slugger's name, after a minute Slugger finally comes out to the top of the entrance ramp. He is dressed in a long black coat he just stands still for a while and seems to wait for the crowd to quiet down, when they finally quiet down he strips of the black coat to reveal the Aggression championship wrapped around his waist and once again the crowd erupts into enormous cheers, Slugger slowly makes his way down to the ring high fiving the fans and taking a mic from a stagehand~
Brandon: "I haven't heard the crowd this loud in a very very long time and i gotta say Slugger deserves every single bit of it."
Reggie: "Are you crazy? if it wasn't for Jeremy Slugger would still be a washed up has been.. STB should still be champ."
Brandon: "Shut up Reggie, Slugger deserves to be champ no matter how he ended up winning the title."
~Slugger slides into the ring and takes the belt of he holds it in his right hand and the mic in the left, before standing in the middle he poses at all four corners of the ring raising the title high in the air every time.. slugger raises the mic to his lips and begins to speak~
Slugger: "THREE GOD DAMN YEARS!"
~Slugger quickly raises the Aggression championship high in the air as the crowd again erupt into all out cheers~
Slugger: "....."
~Slugger tries to speak but you cant hear him over the cheers, this time he waits for them to quiet a little before speaking~
Slugger: "Alright one more time!."
~Slugger again raises the title high in the air and the crowd erupts into cheers~
Brandon: "Slugger sure knows how to get the crowd into a frenzy."
Reggie: "Of course he does there all a bunch of losers like him."
Slugger: "My god does this feel good, You knows guys for a while I've been questioning exactly why i come down to this ring and put my body though all this pain, why i risk my life ether time i go extreme... and guess what i finally got the answer."
~Slugger looks at the aggression championship~
Slugger: "its this beautiful thing right here!."
~Slugger kisses the championship and then raises it in the air again, which is meet by cheers again~
Slugger: "I cant actually explain how much this title means to me, but i can tell you one thing, history will not be repeating itself anytime soon, after three long years of fighting stables,tag teams and every god damn wrestler that has stepped in my path to winning this title, now that I have finally broken though and won this beautiful piece of gold!. NO man or women! will be taking this from me for a very long time!."
~The crowd burst into cheers again, this time chanting Slugger's name as well~
Slugger: "And with you guys backing me up like you have all this years i know i can beat every single challenger that tries."
~Slugger raises the title high in the air~
Slugger: "Oh and one last thing which Ive been waiting to say for a very long time!."
~Slugger pauses and looks at the title~
Slugger: "THE CHAMP IS HERE!"
~Slugger drops the mic and runs to the corner of the ring and poses with the title for a minute before placing the title on his shoulder and leaving the ring heading backstage as the crowd keep chanting his name~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

the champ is here... (yes i used a john cena line) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the champ is here... (yes i used a john cena line)   the champ is here... (yes i used a john cena line) Empty6/17/2011, 2:58 am

Little kids in high pitched voices: LETS GO SLUGGER...

Grown men in deep voices: ...SLUGGER SUCKS.

(Sorry, couldn't resist the Cena joke).

Anyway Nice rp, keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down

the champ is here... (yes i used a john cena line)
Page 1 of 1