X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It is Good to Be Back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

It is Good to Be Back Empty
PostSubject: It is Good to Be Back   It is Good to Be Back Empty1/2/2011, 4:05 pm

David Hood: "We are all happy to be back for another exciting season of XFE action."
Matt Scott: "Yeah I enjoyed my time away from here but it is good to be back now."
David Hood: "No one is happier to be back than our reigning XFE World Champion, The Unstoppable One, Argo!"
Matt Scott: "Argo got lucky last season retaining his title in the Elimination Chamber and now it becomes a question of who is going to be next to challenge him."
David Hood: "Well earlier today Jill Wagner caught up with Argo as he arrived at the arena."
~The image fades to the backstage area but the words 'Recorded Earlier' are seen in the bottom corner. Argo is walking down the hallway wearing sunglasses, a leather coat that is open, an Argo the Unstoppable shirt and he has the XFE World Heavyweight Belt around his waist. He is dragging luggage behind him and he gives a crew member a high five as he walks past him. After a few more steps he stops as he sees Jill Wagner coming towards him. When Jill gets there Argo stops and turns towards her~
Jill Wagner: "Hey Argo it is the start of another huge XFE season but now your title competitors are changed around. With Playboy leaving and STB going to XFA, who do you think will step up and be the next challenger for your XFE World Title?"
~Argo smiles and takes off his sunglasses~
Argo: "Yeah the entire landscape of XFE has changed since Worlds Collide and while somethings change, one thing continues to remain the same and that is that Argo is Unstoppable!"
~Jill laughs and smiles as Argo continues on~
Argo: "Now I know the two people most see as my biggest threat are no longer on my show but when you look at the roster XFE still has many competitors and challengers, so I know as champion that people will be stepping up and those same people will provide me with new challenges and things to overcome as Champion."
~Jill nods and pulls the mic back towards her~
Jill Wagner: "Well, I know the XFE fans will be looking forward to seeing how the New Year treats you Argo and will be looking forward to seeing what happens in XFE this year. I know whatever great moments we have you will be involved so good luck and happy New Year!"
~Argo smiles~
Argo: "Happy New Year, Jill and to all the XFE Fans out there I will promise this year will be full of excitement."
~Argo grabs his luggage and puts his sunglasses back on. As he walks away he shakes hands with a few more members as the camera follows him before going back to Jill Wagner~
Jill Wagner: "Well XFE you heard it from the XFE Champion that this will be a year to remember, but for now back to the ringside area and more exciting XFE action."
~The camera fades back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down

It is Good to Be Back
Page 1 of 1