X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No one good enough... *RP for XFA this week*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

No one good enough... *RP for XFA this week* Empty
PostSubject: No one good enough... *RP for XFA this week*   No one good enough... *RP for XFA this week* Empty7/27/2011, 12:44 am

"You think you know me..."
~The crowd immediately starts booing as "Wings of Icarus" by Celldweller starts playing. The crowd keeps booing and only gets louder as Jake and his assistant, Evan Matthews, make their way to the ring sporing affliction clothing~
~The reigning Extreme Fight Champion sports the title on his shoulder as his smug clean shaved face just looks out at the people, which gives him his ever so pleasant smirk~
~An Itunes logo appears with Celldweller's, Wings of Icarus sponsored besides it. Jake Adams's picture also appears besides it as his new theme song plays in the arena~
~He and Evan strut to the ring and when they get in the ring, Jake snatches the mic from the announcer who just leaves the ring in annoyance. Jake smiles to the crowd as Evan tries to tell the crowd to calm down and show some respect the Champion~
~As Jake begins to speak into the mic, the crowd get even louder in their booing, trying to avoid the pleasure of listening to Jake Adams talking, yet again~
Jake: "Trust me I'm not out here to berate Jay Thorn like last week."
~The crowd boos as Jake and Evan just laugh~
Jake: "But I do want to remind you that I did, end his career."
~Jake rests his arms on the top rope and looks out to the crowd with a arrogant smirk on his face. The crowd already starts chanting YOU SUCK as Jake ignores them and breaks through the noise~
Jake: "Now I don't know if all this blood-shed and stupidity has gotten to Worthy or not but for some reason, he's chose to have me compete here tonight despite me informing him, that I feel a bit beat up and deserve a vacation."
~The crowd starts chanting COWARD as Jake keeps ignoring them. His new veteran learning of ignoring pays off as the crowd just keep the mood going~
Jake: "And he's had me team up with a former OcW superstar, a man who I have worked with before, and also, a man who I have beaten before...BlackViper, tonight."
~The crowd gives a light mixed reception as Jake continues talking~
Jake: "Teaming up with BlackViper huh...its not so bad. He is a former OcW Pacific Champion and a former OcW Television Champion."
~The crowd keeps booing just because of Jake's presence in the ring as he gives them a ticked off stare but keeps talking~
Jake: "But here's the fun part, I don't know who we're facing..."
~The crowd finally cheers as Jake doesn't look too happy about it~
Jake: If I can remember, me and Blackviper teamed up once,so you know what Worthy, you wanna send me out in big way before giving that vacation? I'm damn sure ready for your warm up tag team match!"
~The crowd boos as Wings of Icarus plays again. Jake poses in the ring with his title held high as he and Evan can be heard talking of having no worries about the tag match~
~They both head to the backstage area as the crowd get a sigh if relief~
Back to top Go down

No one good enough... *RP for XFA this week*
Page 1 of 1