X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new Revelation - XFW 2/25 - LONG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

The new Revelation - XFW 2/25 - LONG Empty
PostSubject: The new Revelation - XFW 2/25 - LONG   The new Revelation - XFW 2/25 - LONG Empty2/22/2009, 5:16 pm

~The ring is set up in an odd configuration: A red rug has covered the ring from corner to corner. In the center of the ring is a circular pulpit with a microphone stand in the middle. On each of the four cardinal directions is a lit candle.
~
Matt: "What's this set-up?"
~
David: "Elaborate ring decorations usually mean one thing: Jack Power is going to make a statement."
~
~The ring becomes bathed in bright, rotating spotlights as the PA suddenly begins playing organ music. It becomes apparent after a short time that this is the organ intro to George Michael's "Faith"
~
David: "It looks like Jack is going all out with this one... organ music and all!"
~
Matt: "Not exactly church music, though..."
~
~ Once the organ intro ends, the arena goes dark. The music changes into Limp Bizkit's cover of "Faith" Once the lyrics start, the four corners of the ring and both entrance ramps explode in brightly-colored pyrotechnics! The lights resume and we see Jack Power, walking down the ramp, dressed in his usual business clothes, but with a long black cape with a red velvet interior behind him.
~
Matt: "Well, it's official: Jack Power has gone off of the deep end. What a pretentious entrance! David Hood, do you think..."
~
David (singing): "Well, I need some time off from that emotion/Some time to pick my heart up off the floor..."
~
Matt: "Will you stop that?!"
~
~ Jack enters the ring, takes off the cloak and drapes it over one of the ring corners. He walks up to the pulpit and takes the microphone. The music suddenly stops, just before the chorus. Jack lifts the microphone to speak, but the chant of "Lord of Mayhem! *clap, clap, clapclapclap*" interrupts him. He lets it run its course and starts to speak.
~
Jack: "Mark this day on your calendars, Blackberries, or sticky-notes, ladies and gentlemen, because this is the day that will change your lives forever!"
~
Matt: "Is Jack getting into the motivational speaker business now?"
~
David: "Shhhh!"
~
Jack: "You see, there are many things wrong with the world around us. And what I see in this tiny, little federation of XFE is but one facet of the cracked gemstone we call life. I have stood back and watched life become repetitive, boring, angry, and out of control. It starts at the top, yes, but it has filtered all the way down to each and every one of you. You have allowed this to happen. Not just you in the audience, or watching at home, but everyone in this federation. They have stood by and allowed banality, stagnation, and downright boredom to infest within these borders."
~
Matt: "What the hell is he talking about?!"
~
David: "Well, he may tell you if you shut up and listen!"
~
Jack: "Now, to you people here in the audience, and you at home watching this scroll by on your computer screen, it isn't your fault."
~
Matt: "'Scroll by'?"
~
Jack: "None of you have the power to stop this; you are all observers. Watching, but never interacting. But to all of you here in XFE, you don't have that excuse. You choose to interact in the same ways, and it is because of you that this plague has come to us. This cannot be allowed to stand."
~
~Jack takes the microphone and begins to pace around the pulpit in the center.
~
Jack: "Now, as some of you may recall, I was given a very unfortunate treatment a few seasons back. Now, as bad and as scarring as that experience was, it was through that that I learned the Truth. The Truth about this world that we find ourselves in. Now, I'm not going to just... give out this huge secret to anyone who asks. (The audience starts to boo) Now, now, it isn't because I don't think you're worthy of knowing... it's because I don't think you're ready to know. There are, however, some that are. I know who they are, and will be contacting them in due course."
~
David: "Now I'M getting confused..."
~
Jack: "To continue, not long after this happening, I gained a very special title: Lord of Mayhem. (The audience starts up the chant again "Lord of Mayhem *clap, clap, clapclapclap*) Thank you. It can't be a coincidence that I gained this title while coming to grips with the Truth that was revealed to me lying on that floor in that abandoned recording studio. So, I have decided to exploit it: I am creating a faction here in XFE that is designed to turn this boredom and stagnation on its ear and bring back some excitement, some intrigue, some... MAYHEM! (The crowd erupts in cheers!) From this day forward, the Masters of Mayhem will being this federation, indeed, this world, back from its stupor."
~
Matt: "A new faction in XFE?"
~
Jack: "Now to borrow a line from a true legend of this sport, Arn Anderson: "We don't wear white hats; we aren't nice guys!" If will be our task to do whatever it takes to shake up this place - shake it to the rafters! And nobody in this fed, and I mean NOBODY will be spared: you will either cause Mayhem, or you will be consumed by it."
~
~ Jack steps toward one of the entrance ramps, mic still in hand.
~
Jack: "That said, I would like to introduce the first member. I gave him the Truth at the end of last season's festivities, and he is more than willing to spread mayhem with me. He is the Mortis to my Raven, ladies and gentlemen, the first of many additions to the Masters of Mayhem: WORTHY!!!"
~
(( Worthy entrance here. ))

Last edited by JPower on 2/22/2009, 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : First drafts are always missing something)
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
The new Revelation - XFW 2/25 - LONG 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

The new Revelation - XFW 2/25 - LONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Revelation - XFW 2/25 - LONG   The new Revelation - XFW 2/25 - LONG Empty2/24/2009, 2:09 am

~The ring is set up in an odd configuration: A red rug has covered the ring from corner to corner. In the center of the ring is a circular pulpit with a microphone stand in the middle. On each of the four cardinal directions is a lit candle~
Matt Scott: "What's this set-up?"
David Hood: "Elaborate ring decorations usually mean one thing: Jack Power is going to make a statement."
~The ring becomes bathed in bright, rotating spotlights as the PA suddenly begins playing organ music. It becomes apparent after a short time that this is the organ intro to George Michael's "Faith"~
David Hood: "It looks like Jack is going all out with this one...organ music and all!"
Matt Scott: "Not exactly church music, though..."
~Once the organ intro ends, the arena goes dark. The music changes into Limp Bizkit's cover of "Faith" Once the lyrics start, the four corners of the ring and both entrance ramps explode in brightly-colored pyrotechnics! The lights resume, and we see Jack Power, walking down the ramp, dressed in his usual business clothes, but with a long black cape with a red velvet interior behind him~
Matt Scott: "Well, it's official: Jack Power has gone off of the deep end. What a pretentious entrance! David Hood, do you think..."
David Hood *singing*: "Well, I need some time off from that emotion/Some time to pick my heart up off the floor..."
Matt Scott: "Will you stop that?!"
~Jack enters the ring, takes off the cloak and drapes it over one of the ring corners. He walks up to the pulpit and takes the microphone. The music suddenly stops, just before the chorus. Jack lifts the microphone to speak, but the chant of "Lord of Mayhem! *clap, clap, clap, clap, clap* interrupts him. He lets it run its course and starts to speak~
Jack: "Mark this day on your calendars, Blackberries, or sticky-notes, ladies and gentlemen, because this is the day that will change your lives forever!"
Matt Scott: "Is Jack getting into the motivational speaker business now?"
David Hood: "Shhhh!"
Jack: "You see, there are many things wrong with the world around us. And what I see in this tiny, little company of XFE is but one facet of the cracked gemstone we call life. I have stood back and watched life become repetitive, boring, angry, and out of control. It starts at the top, yes, but it has filtered all the way down to each and every one of you. You have allowed this to happen. Not just you in the audience, or watching at home, but everyone in this company. They have stood by and allowed banality, stagnation, and downright boredom to infest within these borders."
Matt Scott: "What the hell is he talking about?!"
David Hood: "Well, he may tell you if you shut up and listen!"
Jack: "Now, to you people here in the audience, and you at home watching this scroll by on your computer screen, it isn't your fault."
Matt Scott: "Scroll by?"
Jack: "None of you have the power to stop this; you are all observers. Watching, but never interacting. But to all of you here in XFE, you don't have that excuse. You choose to interact in the same ways, and it is because of you that this plague has come to us. This cannot be allowed to stand."
~Jack takes the microphone and begins to pace around the pulpit in the center~
Jack: "Now, as some of you may recall, I was given a very unfortunate treatment a few seasons back. Now, as bad and as scarring as that experience was, it was through that that I learned the Truth. The Truth about this world that we find ourselves in. Now, I'm not going to just...give out this huge secret to anyone who asks. *The audience starts to boo* Now, now, it isn't because I don't think you're worthy of knowing...it's because I don't think you're ready to know. There are, however, some that are. I know who they are, and will be contacting them in due course."
David Hood: "Now I'm getting confused..."
Jack: "To continue, not long after this happening, I gained a very special title: Lord of Mayhem. *The audience starts up the chant again "Lord of Mayhem *clap, clap, clap, clap, clap* Thank you. It can't be a coincidence that I gained this title while coming to grips with the Truth that was revealed to me lying on that floor in that abandoned recording studio. So, I have decided to exploit it: I am creating a faction here in XFE that is designed to turn this boredom and stagnation on its ear and bring back some excitement, some intrigue, some...MAYHEM! *The crowd erupts in cheers!* From this day forward, the Masters of Mayhem will bring this company, indeed, this world, back from its stupor."
Matt Scott: "A new faction in XFE?"
Jack: "Now to borrow a line from a true legend of this sport, Arn Anderson: "We don't wear white hats; we aren't nice guys!" It will be our task to do whatever it takes to shake up this place - shake it to the rafters! And nobody in this company, and I mean NOBODY will be spared: You will either cause Mayhem, or you will be consumed by it."
~Jack places the mic back on the pulpit and leaves the ring~
Back to top Go down

The new Revelation - XFW 2/25 - LONG
Page 1 of 1