X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Makes a statement (7/8/09) - Complete (LONG)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Jack Makes a statement (7/8/09) - Complete (LONG) Empty
PostSubject: Jack Makes a statement (7/8/09) - Complete (LONG)   Jack Makes a statement (7/8/09) - Complete (LONG) Empty7/7/2009, 2:45 pm

(( The RP should be immediately before the Dom/JP match. The ring intros should be in a seperate segment, DOm first, then me: ))

~
~Jack Power walks out to the entrance ramp with a microphone in his hand
~
David Hood: "Wait... what's Jack doing with a microphone?"
~
Matt Scott: "Probably to dig himself deeper. I, for one, can't wait for our awesome GM to teach him some manners!"
~
David Hood: "You are a piece of work!"
~
~Jack lifts the microphone to his lips
~
Jack: "Woah, woah! Stop the music! Cut the music!"
~
~The entrance music drops to a halt. The crows murmurs, wondering what's next
~
Jack: "Now, Dom... buddy! I understand that the show I put on for you last week was childish, tasteless, mean, *snicker* and funny as hell!"
~
~The crowd laughs and cheers. Jack clears his throat and continues
~
Jack: "But it appears that not a small number of people in the backstage area, both your friends and not your friends, have come up to me and told me that I should apologize for the display I made of you last week."
~
Matt Scott: "I was one of them."
~
David Hood: "Since when do you say anything to Jack Power?"
~
Jack: "And you know what, they're right."
~
~The crowd starts to murmur louder
~
Jack: "They are absolutely right: I should apologize to you."
~
~Jack looks down for a second, then looks back up with a wicked grin
~
Jack: "...but I'm not going to."
~
~The crowd cheers loudly!
~
Jack: "In fact... why don't we up the ante? Let's have a look... at part two..."
~
~The crowd goes wild as the lights in the arena dim and the X-Tron lights up...
~
~
~
Jack Power (in voice-over): "We now return to Once You Go Black on MayhemTV"
~
~The scene fades back in to the library from part 1. Jack is sitting in the large red chair. The camera does a slow circular pan while Jack talks. He unerringly follows the camera with his eyes as he opens the large book
~
Jack: "TheDominator was arrested and charged with tresspassing, lewd conduct, and generally being a d[bleep]. After a short, one-sided trial, he was found guilty of all charges. Even though the charge of being a d[bleep] didn't carry any jail time, it would continue to haunt him to this very day."
~
~The scene cuts to the exterior of a prison. As Jack's voice-over plays, a long-angle shot of someone dressed as Dominator being dragged by three police officers into the prison. The Dom-actor tries to pull away and grab whatever is handy to prevent being brought in.
~
Jack (vo): "The other charges carried a total term of ten years in prison. Even though the punishment was rough, Dominator took it like a man, not shying away from it in the least."
~
~Cut to the interior of the prison. Jack Power is walking on a catwalk above the floor of the prison holding a microphone.
~
Jack: "He spent his time here at Ben Dover Memorial Penitentiary in Butt[bleep], New Jersey. It had a reputation as a rough prison."
~
~Just as he says that, a prisoner in an orange jumpsuit walks across the floor. He is accosted by three larger dudes and beaten up as Jack continues.
~
Jack: "I have been assured by the authorites that security was and is of the utmost importance here, and Dom's stay would have been safe and he would have done his time without fear of being accosted."
~
~The thugs finish beating him up, look up and see the camera and bolt. Jack hears the squeal of shoes against the floor and turns to look. After seeing the scene, he turns back with his hand over his mouth in mock shock.
~
~Cut to a pan of several prison cells.
~
Jack (VO): "One of Dom's many cellmates was "Snake" Malloy."
~
~Cut to Jack dressed in a denim vest with an exaggerated beard and a do-rag, chomping on a cigar. A caption below him reads "'Snake' Malloy - Former prisoner"
~
Jack (raspy voice): "Dominator? Yeah, I remember him. He was always so fast, never stood in one place too long, especially in the shower. But he was happiest when he was getting hit repeatedly by blunt objects. I had the pleasure of hitting him with a brick-filled sock many times. (his eyes start to glaze over) Oh, that was so much fun, especially when he got knocked unconscious and me and the guys took him..."
~
~Abrupt cutaway to the exterior of the prison
~
Jack (vo): "After his term was complete, he bid farewell to the prison that was his home for ten years."
~
~An actor dressed as Dominator is seen being thrown out of the prison, landing on his face. He stands up, brushes himself off, and strides off indignantly.
~
Jack (vo): "Dominator spent the next few months looking for work."
~
~The scene then cuts to Jack dressed as Dominator walking down a seemingly endless street passing by signs that read "No positions available", "NO Help Wanted", and "Not hiring YOU!" One sign that reads "Apply within" is quickly turned around as he walks by to read "Go to Hell!"
~
Jack (vo): "There wasn't a lot of work available for the son of a bottle rocket. He looked for what seemed like forever, until finally, he found his calling, where men in strange costumes got to jump around all day long..."
~
~Cut to a ballet studio. Jack is inside with his microphone
~
Jack: "Ballet. Dominator's natural grace and feminine legs made him a natural for the art of dance. One of Dominator's dance partners was "Snake" Baryshnikov.
~
~Cut to Jack, wearing a black leotard with an exaggerated beard and a do-rag, chomping on a cigar. A caption below him reads "'Snake' Baryshnikov- Former partner"
~
Jack (same raspy voice): "Dominator? Yeah, I remember him. Excellent dancer. He played the lead in The Fairy Doll, and stole the show. He was a notorious ad-libber, though; always wanting the other dancers to hit him over the head with the props. (eyes start to glaze over) Ohhh.... every time I saw him in that spandex suit, it made me want to..."
~
~Another abrupt cut to the exterior of the dance hall
~
~Jack (vo): "After one too many deviations from the script, the ballet troupe gave him an honorable exit
~
~Four actresses in ballet suits come out of the door on their tiptoes carrying a mannequin dressed as Dominator. They throw the mannequin in tandem and tiptoe back into the building. The scene cuts back to the library. Jack closes the large book again and looks at the camera
~
Jack: "After his failed ballet career, Dominator tries several other jobs to try to make ends meet."
~
~A picture-in-picture appears over Jack's shoulder showing the mannequin dressed as Dom.
~
Jack: "Javelin catcher..."
~
~A javelin spears the mannequin right in the chest. Then the scene cuts to another mannequin"
~
Jack: "Vice Presidential hunting companion..."
~
~The mannqeuin's face is blown off by a shotgun. We hear a muted "Sorry" from the background, then the scene cuts to another mannequin
~
Jack: "And elephant proctologist."
~
~We hear an elephant trumpet and a lump of brownish-grey ooze dumps all over the mannequin. Then the picture disappears and the camera focuses on Jack
~
Jack: "But eventually he settled on the career that he's best known for: professional wrestling. Later, in part 3, we recount the pro wrestling career of the Dominator. Until then, I'm Jack Power, and I wish you mayhem."
~
~More meaningless credits speed by at warp speed, and the X-Tron goes black.
~
~Close up on Dominator is seething in the ring, then a hand taps him on the shoulder. Dom turns quickly and sees Jack right behind him.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Jack Makes a statement (7/8/09) - Complete (LONG)   Jack Makes a statement (7/8/09) - Complete (LONG) Empty7/7/2009, 5:59 pm

LOL when i think that i know you jack, you spin my perspective right round Smile excellent
Back to top Go down
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Jack Makes a statement (7/8/09) - Complete (LONG)   Jack Makes a statement (7/8/09) - Complete (LONG) Empty7/7/2009, 7:52 pm

Laughing Good one Jake very creative and of course fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Makes a statement (7/8/09) - Complete (LONG)   Jack Makes a statement (7/8/09) - Complete (LONG) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Makes a statement (7/8/09) - Complete (LONG)
Page 1 of 1