X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Makes a Statement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Destiny Makes a Statement Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Makes a Statement   Destiny Makes a Statement Empty1/11/2010, 1:44 am

~"Everybody Wants to Rule the World" by Tears for Fear begins to play in the arena. The fans seem interested on who might come out from backstage to this song. After a few seconds Gobeer, Pat Booker and Big Cop walk out to the ring. The crowd begins to boo as they walk to the ring. They are all wearing the new Destiny T-Shirt. They enter the ring and Gobeer goes over and grabs a mic~
Gobeer: "Ladies and Gentlemen today you get to experience something that most people can only dream about seeing. Tonight you get to see Destiny begin to unfold."
~The crowd boo's as Gobeer continues to talk. Pat Booker and Big Cop attempt to silence the crowd but fail~
Gobeer: "What you have in front of you is the greatest force of talent put together in wrestling history. Look at this man. (Gobeer points at Big Cop) Big Cop is one of the most aggressive and skilled fighters in the Young Gunz division. Then you have this man (Gobeer points at Pat Booker) Pat Booker, a true established superstar in this company. One that has taken on and beaten the very best in the world."
~The fans boo even more as Big Cop and Pat Booker stand in the ring soaking up the compliments of Gobeer~
Gobeer: "Then we have me. (Gobeer flaunts his body) The future of the wrestling business and the next Universal-X Champion."
~The fans start a You Suck chant which visibly is upsetting Gobeer. Big Cop takes the mic from Gobeer~
Big Cop: "All of you worthless people here tonight need to show some respect. You people are nothing more than criminals and drains on society."
~Pat Booker takes the mic from Big Cop~
Pat Booker: "Hey Big Cop don't be too harsh on them we are in Canada didn't you see all the moose and snow outside."
~Big Cop walks over to the mic~
Big Cop: "You know I should have realized that when I heard all of the people say 'Aye'."
~All 3 members of Destiny laugh as the crowd begins to boo even louder. After a few seconds Gobeer motions for them to calm down and gets the mic back~
Gobeer: "Well guys onto some serious business. First of all that Big Fatty decided to attack Big Cop last week when he knew he would not have to worry about the rest of us being there. Big Fatty, I want you to know we are going to crush you and make you go back to your fast food job most wasted people such as yourself can be a little productive."
~The crowd boo's loudly at the disrespect~
Gobeer: "Then we have my handicap match last week. Yes I said Handicap match as my partner left me out to dry against Big Fatty and Molten. STB I really am not sure why you left me out to dry last week and how you could turn down the offer I gave you but I want you to know that I am in a giving mood, so if you don't want to be dismantled at the hands of Destiny you should join us now and save yourself."
~Big Cop and Pat Booker walk over right next to Gobeer as the Camera man zooms in on them~
Gobeer: "Tonight Destiny is going to show the world what we are capable of and I hope everyone is watching hard because tonight we are going to make a statement."
~Gobeer tosses down the mic and Pat Booker, Big Cop and Gobeer all taunt the crowd before they walk backstage~
Matt Scott: "I don't think I would want to get in those guys way. That group is going to be a force around here."
David Hood: "Well that has yet to be seen but they are sure talking a tough game. I guess we will see as Gobeer takes on Molten Master tonight in the Universal-X Tourney and Pat Booker is taking on Jon Lum."
Matt Scott: "Sounds like 2 easy wins for them tonight then."
David Hood: "I don't know about that Matt, guess we will have to see."
Back to top Go down

Destiny Makes a Statement
Page 1 of 1