X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8 Empty
PostSubject: An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8   An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8 Empty8/9/2009, 8:37 pm

~”Walk this Way” by Aerosmith and Run DMC blasts over the arena as the crowd leap to their feet in excitement~
David Hood: “Here he comes. The man formerly known as “The Kiwi Icon”.”
Matt Scott: “Great. Here I was thinking I would never have to see him again.”
~The excitement is quickly overshadowed however, as Justin Alsop makes his way out. The crowd start to boo loudly as Justin walks past them with a gleaming smile. Nothing can seem to take this smile away as the crowd shout out abuse at him~
David Hood: “I do not like the look of this.”
Matt Scott: “I do. Justin is way better than the other one.”
~Justin climbs into the ring and pulls out a mic from his pants pocket and raises it to his mouth~
Justin: “HE’S GONE!!!!!”
~The crowd fall silent as they wonder what he means~
Justin: “Your “Kiwi Icon” is no longer here! And I couldn’t be happier. I have been here for so long and every time I spoke to someone it was always about that backstabbing piece of crap.”
~The boo’s are getting louder~
Justin: “No more do I have to live in his shadow. I am the only Alsop that can entertain you people and yet you cheered him. You all hold your signs up for him, you all brought his merchandise yet……he is no longer here. That person who you cheer for week in and week out has let you down. He has left the XFE and doesn’t care about any of you. The Sentinel may give a “reason” but we all know what he has done. He’s betrayed The Sentinel. He’s betrayed his former co-workers and he betrayed you fans. I can tell you that I never will leave the XFE on my own free will. But I will never cater to you ignorant fans like the way “The Kiwi Icon” did. That just makes me sick.”
~The crowd quietly start to chant with the chants getting louder by the second~
Crowd: “kiwi. KiwI. KiWI. KIWI! KIWI!! KIWI!!! KIWI!!!!”
Justin: “Kiwi, kiwi, kiwi, it’s not going to work. He isn’t coming back! And that is final because I am “The NEW Kiwi Icon” Justin Alsop and what I’ve always said, WENT!!!!”
~”Behemoth” by Electric Wizard starts to play as Justin soaks in the abuse and boo’s coming from the crowd. Things are been thrown at him but for some reason just falling short as Justin continues to stand in the ring, mocking “The Kiwi Icon”~

If anybody wants to add to this feel free to....
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8   An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8 Empty8/9/2009, 10:38 pm

~"New Divide" by Linkin Park begins to play as The Sentinel walks out onto the stage~
The Sentinel: "Justin Alsop. It's been awhile. You know, I haven't forgotten that sucker punch you gave me a few months back. So what brings you here besides badmouthing your Brother?"

Back to you.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8   An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8 Empty8/9/2009, 10:47 pm

~Justin looks at Sentinel. His smile now gone and his face looking like he means business.~
Justin: "What brings me here besides bad-mouthing my brother? The real reason is you! The fact that you were responsible for everything that he did here in the XFE. If there is one thing that I have learnt over the past few months it's that you have gone soft. You went from a hard-hearted business man to a fan giving coward."

Return Service.....
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8   An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8 Empty8/9/2009, 11:10 pm

~The Sentinel just stares at Justin~
The Sentinel: "Fan giving coward, huh? Well I have to say, I once was that hard-hearted business man that would do anything for a dollar, but my recent wake up with TheDominator and Milo has opened my eyes. Family comes first. A subject that you still don't understand."
~The Crowd Cheers~
The Sentinel: "You want to know why your brother left? Family. Your brother gave up his General Manager spot and left XFE for his family. Not for you obviously, but he understands what's important.

Your turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8   An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8 Empty8/10/2009, 12:53 am

Justin: "Family? Wasn't it you that displayed concern when you were told that your sister was coming to the show with Milo? Wasn't it you that reluctantly gave Milo a contract? Family. You wanted nothing to do with yours at first."
~The crowds cheers have quickly turned to boo's.~
Justin: "That was my brother's undoing. He cared to much for his family. He even considered everyone here in the XFE and the fans as his family."
~The crowd erupts into cheers.~
Justin: "How it is that he even considered you as family Sentinel, after everything the two of you went thru, is beyond me. The fact that you are out here, defending him, makes me sick!"

Your Turn.....
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8   An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8 Empty8/10/2009, 1:00 am

~The Crowd Boos Justin~
The Sentinel: "I have to admit that I did react that way when Milo first shown up. But I'm a changed man. And no matter all the battles me and your brother had, in the end, we shared something...Respect!"
~The Crowd Cheers~
The Sentinel: "No matter what tricks he pulled, what words he said, or what punishment he delivered. After it was all said and done, I respected him.

You again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8   An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8 Empty8/10/2009, 1:05 am

~Justin gets his trademarked smirk on his face.~
Justin: "If he respected you so much, then why did he tell you he had to leave because of family? Let's face it Sentinel. The man who you have so much "respect" for, ditched you to do his own thing."
~The crowd start yelling abuse at Justin again who seems to be enjoying it~

Back to You
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8   An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8 Empty8/10/2009, 1:10 am

~The Sentinel is silent for a moment~
The Sentinel: "He didn't lie to me. When I stared that man in the eyes before he left my office, I knew he was telling the truth. You, on the other hand, Felipe, if it wasn't for your brother, you wouldn't even have a job here.
~The Crowd starts chanting, "Felipe, Felipe, Felipe"~

your turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8   An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8 Empty8/10/2009, 1:16 am

Justin: "Felipe. How I hated playing him. Knowing that my brother had no idea who I was until some wannabe exposed me. But you are right. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my brother. And with him gone, I no longer have a reason to be here full stop."
~The crowd cheers.~
David: "You don't think he's going to........"
Justin: "Sentinel. I QU............."

Back to you boss.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8   An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8 Empty8/10/2009, 1:20 am

The Sentinel: "Not so fast, Ms. Prissy Pants. If you leave now, how will you ever become One half of the World Tag Team Champions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8   An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8 Empty8/10/2009, 1:25 am

Justin: "You're right. I'm teaming up with the remains of BANE and taking on the New Age Mafia. But I just had a thought. And I'm so glad you interrupted me. I now have a reason to stay here in the XFE."
~Justin slowly points towards Sentinel.~
Justin: "You. I'm not going to be like The Dominator however. I don't plan on taking over the company. That will be too easy."
~Justin lowers the mic as he gets a look of evil across his face.~
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8   An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8 Empty8/10/2009, 1:29 am

The Sentinel: "I'm glad you changed your mind. Would have been a shame to miss out on all of the fun we are going to have this season."
~The Sentinel turns to leave, but stops~
The Sentinel: "By the way. Good luck in that match, you'll certainly need it."
~"New Divide" by Linkin Park hits the arena as The Sentinel walks to the back leaving the evil looking Justin behind~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8   An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8 Empty8/10/2009, 1:31 am

Perfect!!!! Excellent work boss....
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8   An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8 Empty8/10/2009, 1:33 am

You too
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8   An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8 Empty8/10/2009, 2:01 am

nice! lol thata bringing quality to the show Smile
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8   An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8 Empty8/10/2009, 2:46 am

Quality is the word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8   An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8 Empty8/10/2009, 2:54 am

great job guys! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8   An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Iconic Statement for XFW 12/8
Page 1 of 1