X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeremy's Statement....... RP for XFA Show 14/02

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Jeremy's Statement....... RP for XFA Show 14/02 Empty
PostSubject: Jeremy's Statement....... RP for XFA Show 14/02   Jeremy's Statement....... RP for XFA Show 14/02 Empty2/12/2009, 3:55 am

A camera is backstage showing the Aggression Title. As the camera zooms out it is revealed that the Aggression Title is draped over the shoulder of Jeremy Alsop. The Crowd cheers. Jeremy is wearing a black vest over a white polo shirt. Only the top half of him can be seen. He goes to speak.

Jeremy: “As the saying goes, Third time is a charm. In my first stint here I tried for the Extreme Fight Championship twice and failed both times. Two hard fought matches that I came out second best. Then at Bloody Valentine I took on my friend Quan for the ultimate prize here in the XFA. The Aggression Championship. And I was victorious. Like I said earlier that evening, Quan was always going to show up. And he did. And did he show any signs of the violent bug he was hit by? None at all. If anything it was a new Quan out there. A Quan that came so close to retaining the title. I have a message to you Quan. A rematch, any time, any place , any way you want it. I’ll be ready.”

The Crowd Cheers.

Jeremy: “To all other challengers….. I invite you to try and take the title away from me. Do your best to do so. As for now. You viewers. You fans. Sit back. Grab a Corona so kindly given by Malkyto. So kindly paid for by The Sentinel. And enjoy the rest of the show.”

The Crowd Cheers.

Jeremy: “See you for now.”

The Camera zooms in on the Aggression Title again as the scene fades.
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Jeremy's Statement....... RP for XFA Show 14/02
Page 1 of 1