X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Statement to be Known (2/04)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

A Statement to be Known (2/04) Empty
PostSubject: A Statement to be Known (2/04)   A Statement to be Known (2/04) Empty2/1/2009, 3:41 pm

~The camera fades back into the X-Treme Killing Machines locker room with Y2K, Travo, and bleeding face talking~
Y2K: "Well, some of us had an impressive return match. *looks towards bleeding face* Well, dude, it's okay, he was a good opponent."
Bleeding face: "He got to me, but he also started to beat me down when I wasn't ready."
Travo: "That is true Y2K, bleeding faces lose was a fluke. All he needed was about five more seconds and he would've won."
Y2K: "Well we're going to teach him a lesson tonight, but what really bugs me is that Materazzi and The Sentinel are stepping into our goal trying to stop us. Hell, The GM called me earlier and told me to stop assaulting the new boys and to go after the gold."
Bleeding face: "Wow, that's why he put me in a match against him to send us a message."
Travo: "But how is Materazzi in all this?"
Y2K: "I don't know why that man is messing in our business, all we want to do, is teach those new boys some respect, and Materazzi is coming, standing up for Johnny Groove, cause he has messed with the wrong team. Materazzi, my question is why don't you keep your nose out of this, and go after the Extreme Fight Championship instead."
Bleeding face: "The Sentinel, why do you dare get in our way, last time you tried to do that, The Cold Blooded Killers made you and Dark Ryder loose your opportunity for the Tag Team Titles!"
Travo: "And to Johnny Groove, your the next on our hit list, we took out War and Supreme Knight last week, we're surprised there in a match this week, but your next to feel, the X-Effect!"
Y2K: "And to all those new boys in XFA that think they are safe, well they can think again, cause when we're done with XFW, your all next! You know it's Sad But True!"
~Camera fades back the ring~
Back to top Go down

A Statement to be Known (2/04)
Page 1 of 1