X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA

Go down 
+2
slugger
Jeremy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA Empty
PostSubject: Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA   Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA Empty7/8/2011, 9:59 pm

~The crowd is buzzing after the last match with the crew members making some final touches in the ring as Brandon starts to talk~
Brandon: "As we get set for the return off one of the most controversial talk shows ever seen on the TWG Network, you just know that this is going to be special tonight."
Reggie: "Maybe. And if Jeremy thinks he has gotten away with what he did to STB, then he has another thing coming."
~The last of the Crew Members gets out of the ring, now consisting of Two Leather Sofas, a Small Coffee Table with two mics on it and a Mini Beer Fridge in the corner~
~"Walk This Way" by Aerosmith and Run DMC blasts over the arena, the crowd erupting into cheers and rising to their feet as Jeremy Alsop, dressed in the Kiwi Icon Shirt, Black Knee Length Shorts and Black Sneakers, starts to make his way to the ring~
Brandon: "He is one of the most familiar faces in X-Force Entertainment and all over the TWG Network."
Reggie: "Maybe."
~As Jeremy makes his way to the ring, he slaps the hands of fans who have stuck them out. He slides into the ring, jumps up on the second turnbuckle and starts to pump the crowd up some more before stepping down and picking up one of the mics~
Jeremy: "Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the return off "The Iconic Status"!"
~The crowd erupt with cheers~
Jeremy: "And tonight, my guest has asked for some time to get a few things off his chest. He feels he has been hard done by the XFE Management and believes he is been held back on purpose. Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest tonight, Kangjagal!"
~Kangjagal's music starts to play which is received with a mixed reaction from the crowd. Kangjagal makes his way out from te backstage area and heads towards the ring~
Brandon: "It's been a long time since we heard from Kangjagal so this should be good."
Reggie: "I'm kinda disappointed. I was hoping it was going to be STB."
~Kangjagal slides into the ring, picks up the mic from the table and waits, the crowd anticipating something big about to happen~
Jeremy: "Welcome to The Iconic Status Kangjagal. This your first time?"
~Kangjagal looks at Jeremy, unimpressed with the question~
Jeremy: "Okay then. You wanted this time to address the fans, What is it you want to say?"
~Kangjagal moves to the center of the ring as Jeremy backs away~
Kangjagal: "It's plain and simple Jeremy. I'm getting held back and it's unfair. The XFE Management feel that I'm not marketable. They feel I have nothing to offer yet not so long ago, I was promised that I would get more high profile matches but all that has happened is the complete opposite."
~The crowd remain silent, Jeremy leaning on the ropes, seemingly uninterested~
Kangjagal: "Everything changed and it changed two seasons ago. Not many of you would have known this but it was suppose to be ME getting the Aggression Title Shot at Super Force. I was the one that was suppose to win the title and then have a glorious run as Champion but something happened. The XFE became infected and without warning, I was dropped from the Main Event scene for no reason at all."
~Jeremy is now standing up as Kangjagal turns towards him~
Kangjagal: "Then it hit me. The first Roster meeting we had before that season, in walks Jeremy Alsop. A man who was the GM of Oceania Championship Wrestling."
~There is a small pop at the mention of OcW~
Kangjagal: "The man who seemingly got so "bored" with running a federation that he sold it to X-Force Entertainment. The man who ditched all his fans here on Aggression just to save his "family" business. He walks in along with some of his OcW buddies and immediately, the XFE Management think dollar signs. "Jeremy Alsop is a draw card", "Jeremy Alsop sells Merchandise", Jeremy Alsop this, Jeremy Alsop that, Let's put Jeremy Alsop in the Aggression title Match at Super Force. Let's give Jeremy Alsop the program with STB."
~A mixed reaction from the crowd~
Kangjagal: "But that's not all. At the start of last season, I was informed that I would be the first man in line for a title shot but once again, those plans were changed and then I was forced to act jobber for a returning Paul "Playboy" Andrews. A man who also left his fans here in the XFE to go else where. All off a sudden, he's taking my spotlight as well. You old timers have ruined my career and right now, I'm gonna do..."
~Jeremy steps up to Kangjagal~
Jeremy: "Listen here Bucko. You're going on about your misfortune. Let's take a history lesson. How many times have you come out here to address these fans? How many times have you thanked them for paying your salary? Why should someone who has barely done anything for these fans be rewarded? Now, I can't speak for Playboy but I know, whatever federation I'm in, I go out there and give two hundred percent every single time. I go out there and earn my way to the top."
~The crowd reacts positively, the cheering getting louder every time Jeremy speaks~
Jeremy: "And if you think for one second, that I'm gonna let a punk ass like you tell me I don't deserve to be where I am...Then you..."
~Without warning, Kangjagal delivers a Slap across Jeremy's face, the impact echoing around the Arena, the fans demeanor changing very quickly. Jeremy looks towards the crowd, gives his face a slight rub before...~
Jeremy Alsop raises his fist and connects with Kangjagal's face executing a light Punch!!
Brandon: "Jeremy has had enough."
Jeremy Alsop raises his fist and connects with Kangjagal's face executing a light Punch!!
Jeremy Alsop runs at Kangjagal, sticks his arm out and sends Kangjagal over the top rope executing a light Clothesline over the Top Rope!!
~The fans have gone wild as Kangjagal "tries" to enter the ring, Jeremy pleading with him to return. The fans cheers quickly become boo's. Jeremy turns around...~
Simply the Best hurls the leg preparing the blow
and connects with a light Roundhouse Kick!!
Brandon: "Where did he come from?"
Reggie: "Who cares?"
Simply the Best lifts Jeremy Alsop on his shoulders
and slams him thru the Coffee Table executing LEGENDARY
Simply Devastating!!

~The crowd fall silent as STB picks up a mic, and kneels down next to a fallen Jeremy. He looks over at Kangjagal, who gives him the thumbs up signal before turning and leaving. The crowd, now realizing this was a set up, start to boo as loud as they can. STB leans towards Jeremy, the two faces inches away from touching as he speaks loud enough for everyone to hear him~
STB: "Hickory...Dickory...Dock..."
STB: "The mouse ran up the clock..."
STB: "The clock struck two..."
STB: "I Simply Devastated You..."
STB: "Hickory..."
STB: "Dickory..."
STB: "DOCK!"
~STB tosses the mic away, muttering unheard words at Jeremy before standing up as "Pink" by Aerosmith blasts around the boisterous Arena. STB smiles as he looks down at the carnage he has just created~
Brandon: "STB and Kangjagal have had a well thought out plan work to perfection and Jeremy is down."
Reggie: "I have never seen STB say a nursery rhyme before, let alone a bad one and make it sound better than it already was."
~Trainers and EMT's quickly come to the ring to tend to Jeremy as STB slides out of the ring and slowly heads backstage, the smile firmly planted on his face~
Brandon: "STB may be smiling now, but come Stable Warfare, when he is inside Hell in a Cell with Jeremy, things might be different."
~The scene ends as the EMT's start putting a neck brace on Jeremy~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA   Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA Empty7/15/2011, 10:11 pm

FINISHED!!!!!!!

Some Feedback on this one would be nice as well... It took me a long time to come up with it
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA   Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA Empty7/15/2011, 10:57 pm

Also... If this could be placed some time after Kangjagal's match, that would be a great help....
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA   Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA Empty7/16/2011, 1:12 am

I liked it.. I loved the nursery part.. That bit made it for me lol
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA   Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA Empty7/16/2011, 3:32 am

Jeremy wrote:
Jeremy: "Listen here Bucko. You're going on about your misfortune. Let's take a history lesson. How many times have you come out here to address these fans? How many times have you thanked them for paying your salary? Why should someone who has barely done anything for these fans be rewarded? Now, I can't speak for Playboy but I know, whatever federation I'm in, I go out there and give two hundred percent every single time. I go out there and earn my way to the top."

That's giving 200%, mate! Smile
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA   Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA Empty7/16/2011, 11:35 am

Good stuff, man!
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA   Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA Empty7/16/2011, 2:07 pm

This is the reason we have someone from Kiwi land here... kiwi has talent... Smile

Sorry could not resist that Wink

Great RP Jeremy they are just "Iconic"!
Back to top Go down
marcus
XFE Hall of Famer
marcus

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA   Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA Empty7/16/2011, 10:15 pm

Very good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA   Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA Empty

Back to top Go down

Iconic Status... RP For 1st XFA
Page 1 of 1