X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29 Empty
PostSubject: Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29   Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29 Empty10/23/2008, 7:47 pm

~Jack is wandering around backstage, muttering to himself~

Jack: "What is wrong with me? I've never been thrown off my game like this before! I... I gotta get my head back together. Focus, Jack: It's all an act. Jada's just an actress playing a role. A hot, bold, amazing..... *shakes his head violently* Ah! I'm doing it again! *starts staggering backward, cradling his head in his hands* This is in-TENSE! What do I do? How can I...?"

~Jack stops suddenly, running into something, or someone. He turns around and sees Worthy just coming out of the locker room.~

Jack: Oh, sorry, guy. Didn't see you there behind me. I've got a few things to sort through, so I'll let you get back to... whatever it is you... Goth... luchadores.... do. *Jack cocks his head sideways* Is that REALLY your gimmick? A Goth luchadore? I mean, what's next? Your entrance music is a mariachi rendition of something by The Cure? I'm surprised your mask isn't covered in white pancake makeup. I mean, seriously! Do you expect anyone to get that?

((Worthy's response here))

Last edited by JPower on 10/30/2008, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29   Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29 Empty10/24/2008, 3:02 am

Black Worthy: Watch where you are going puny mortal as the direction you are taking at this moment in time could lead to your downfall and if you are not carefull you will perish along with the rest of them within these hallowed walls of this fallen empire.

*Worthy walks off*

Jack Power: Whats that supposed to mean?

*Worthy turns round*

Black Worthy: You'll see, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

*Worthy turns around and carries on walking then takes the camera off the camera man and begins to assault him with it*

Jack Power: Hey leave him alone you scum bag!!

*Just as Jack was about to come to the camera mans aid, a bunch of hooded people wearing skeleton masks hold him back and make him watch Black Worthy assaulting the camera man*

Jack Power: LET ME GO YOU CREEPS!!

*Black Worthy turns and faces Jack after the camera man is unconcious*

Black Worthy: Take a good long look at your future, because if you decide to align yourself with the rest of the parasites that plague this so called federation, then you too will become another victim of the Black Rage, so either succomb to the black rage or get consumed by it.

*Black Worthy and the hooded people walk off as Jack Power runs to the camera man to see if he is okay*
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29   Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29 Empty10/24/2008, 11:24 pm

~Jack watches Black Worthy walk off.~

Jack: (to cameraman) Are you okay? I can't believe that! What a jerk! *Jack looks around and sees the camera* Oh, thank goodness there's another camera. Worthy, or Dark Worthy, or Extra-Crispy Worthy, or whatever you're calling yourself now, you caught me on a bad day. And now, I'm gonna make your day worse. *Jack gets up to leave, but pauses and looks back at the camera* Oh, and you should go to a doctor and have that Black Rage looked at. *Jack gets up and leaves. On the way out, to himself:* Oh, yeah. Jack is back on track!
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29   Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29 Empty10/25/2008, 3:29 am

There is only one problem with this Jack.

HOW DO YOU KNOW I WAS BLACK WORTHY?

Last time Worthy was in XFW he quit, so unless Sentinel does something before using this promo it's not going to work.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29   Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29 Empty10/25/2008, 4:33 am

Easy: I read ahead in the script. Razz

But, yeah, since the match isn't going to happen, feel free to ignore this RP.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29   Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29 Empty10/25/2008, 11:21 am

I don't want to ignore this RP though as it is a good Rp that you have done here and I reckon maybe save it for next week or something.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29   Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29 Empty10/25/2008, 2:16 pm

I'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29   Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29 Empty10/30/2008, 5:01 am

Sentinel, can you use this promo next week and your original idea of Me vs Jack Power in a match too?
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29   Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29 Empty10/30/2008, 9:32 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29   Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29 Empty10/30/2008, 9:48 am

Saves us both some work... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29   Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29 Empty10/30/2008, 10:47 am

I will probablly still do my usual 'before the match banter' promo though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29   Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage after the Iconic Status 10/29
Page 1 of 1