X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Iconic Status 10/29

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

The Iconic Status 10/29 Empty
PostSubject: The Iconic Status 10/29   The Iconic Status 10/29 Empty10/22/2008, 6:49 pm

((For the record, Jeremy sent me the start of this RP by PM for expansion.))

David: "Ladies and Gentlemen, as you can see the ring is getting set up which means only one thing."

Matt: "I know. Jeremy Alsop is gonna come out here and do another lame “Iconic Status“ for
everyone to fall asleep."

David: "I really hope that one day Jeremy hears you Matt."

~Not Many by Scribe blasts over the arena as the crowd erupts. Jeremy walks down the ramp giving Hi-fives to fans. He climbs into the ring and picks up a mic from the table. Also in the ring is a 52 inch plasma TV, two lounge chairs and a mirror in the corner. Jeremy goes to speak but is interrupted by the crowd chanting his name.~

Crowd: "KIWI! KIWI! KIWI!"

Jeremy: "Welcome to another edition of “The Iconic Status“!!"

~Crowd cheers loudly.~

Jeremy: "For those of you wondering who I have asked to be my guest tonight well wonder no more because tonight I don‘t even know who my guest is tonight. But what I do know is that when I got here there was a note on my locker saying that I had to
host “The Iconic Status“ tonight as this person had something to say. So ladies and gentlemen introducing my guest tonight."

~Jeremy points at the ramp entrance waiting for his guest to arrive. All of a sudden”Role Model” by Eminem plays. The crowd goes silent without reaction as Jack Power makes his way to the ring. Jeremy has a very worried look on his face as Jack steps into the ring.~

Jeremy: "Jack Power. Welcome to “The Iconic Status“. Umm I wasn’t quite prepared to have you on the show but I’m glad you are here.!

Jack Power: "Thank you for accepting my request. I‘m sure you have at least one or two questions to ask so go ahead."

Jeremy: "Well off the top of my head Jack how are you feeling after the House of Blood match?"

Jack: "Well, I’m actually quite satisfied with the match. The result wasn’t quite according to script, and… *Jack indicates his
bandaged ankle* I’m obviously not 100%, but I got what I wanted…

David : Listen to him. Talking about that bloodbath like it was just like any other match.

Matt: Hey, you know Jack. All business.

~Jack looks at Jeremy, confused.~

Jack:
"I can see from the look on your face that I’m not answering your real question..."

Jeremy: "Allow me to re-word it then. How were you feeling after the House of Blood match? You know, after Jade pulled you out of harm's way."

~ Jack freezes. He shudders and smiles, sighing wistfully.~

Jack: "That was the greatest moment of my life. One minute, she’s breaking my ankle, the next she’s saving my ass. Just so she can do it all over again. *sigh* Kiwi, I do believe I have found a worthy counterpart. An equal."

Jeremy: "So what you are saying? Jade’s your equal?"

Jack: "Who, Jade? No way! Jade’s boring! Yesterday’s news. Who I’m really interested in is her hot roommate."

Jeremy: “Hot roommate”? What are you talking about?"

Matt: "I didn't know Jade had a hot roommate. This opens up possibilities..."

David: "In your dreams, Matt."

Matt: "Always..."

Jeremy: "Now, I know for a fact that Jade lives alone."

Jack: "No, no, no! Not roommate in her room, you silly Kiwi. *Jack points at his temple* Roommate in her head."

David: "In her head?"

Matt: "Look at the look in Jack's eyes. He's lost his mind!"

*Jeremy looks at Jack with a confused look on his face*

Jack: "Jada! *Jeremy’s look doesn’t change* Come on, you saw her! She was ruthless! She was relentless! She completely dominated me in a match that I created! And… *Jack’s eyes glaze over* I loved it. LOVED it! *Jack sighs deeply again, his smile only getting wider* If I had known that cracking Jade’s fragile shell would have brought out this… this dragon lady into the world, I would have started picking at it long ago! I’ve created a monster, and… I want it! Now, I...”

*The strains of American Woman play over the PA system.*

((Jade/a's response to follow}}
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Iconic Status 10/29   The Iconic Status 10/29 Empty10/22/2008, 9:08 pm

~The lights go down in the arena red, white, and blue spotlights are seen leading down to the ring as the crowd begins to stand up cheering....~

David Hood: " He asked, and so shall Jack receive!"

Matt Scott: " I've been waiting for this all night! (he takes out a disposable camera and turns it on)"

~All of a sudden "American Woman" by Lenny Kravitz begins to play over the sound system as Jade walks out. She is wearing her non-wrestling attire consisting of short, white Daisy Duke style shorts, an upper body hugging "Pi Beta Phi" Style of her baby wrestling tee, fishnet stockings, knee high black leather boots with a 5 inch heel, her hair dyed raven black, and she is wearing Marlboro red lipstick. She stands in the center stage light as camera flashes are seen throughout the dark arena. She walks down to the ring swaying her hips from side to side as the crowd, mainly the men, get louder cheering. She walks up the steel steps and walks along the ring apron before standing in the middle. She leans back and does a rope assisted backflip into the ring before walking around the ring waving to the fans. She then walks right up to Jack Power, who is standing and puts her right hand right on his chest and brings it down and takes it off before she reaches his lower abs. She notices that there is only two chairs and walks over to Jeremy Alsop, and pushes him back into his chair before sitting on his lap and crosses her legs.~

Jada: " (she reaches down into the chair as the crowd looks in shock before she takes out the microphone from Alsop's hand) Hello Connecticut! Now Jack, I thought I had told you to get that ankle fixed? I need you back at close to 100% so I can do it again to you. But for now, I will take it out on someone else until then."

Jeremy Alsop: " (leaning into the microphone that Jada is holding) Well, how is your view on how the House of Blood turned out? Mainly, why did you save (points to Jack) Mr. Power over there?"

Jada: " It wasn't me that saved him. It was that soft hearted Jade. What can I say? I am sort of glad she did because now I can finish the job that I had begun at the House of Blood. (Jack sits straight up) but not right now, so you don't have to worry, I wouldn't hurt a defenseless person, or would I? (she smiles slyly to Jack)"

David Hood: " I bet she wouldn't."

Matt Scott: " I'm not to sure, you have her confused with Jade. Jade wouldn't, but her? I would not be surprised if she tried to take out both of them in those heels she is wearing."

David Hood: " You do have a point there."

Matt Scott: " I know I do, it's why I am the Great Matt Scott!"

Jeremy Alsop: " Now this season..."

Jada: " It's okay Jeremy. (she brushes his hair from his face) Now this season it is up to Jack over there. Jade might care, but I don't, and since she's...currently unavailable, I don't think it will be a problem."
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: The Iconic Status 10/29   The Iconic Status 10/29 Empty10/22/2008, 10:37 pm

~Jack stands up and walks up to Jada, smiling.~

Jack: "*'whispered' over the mic in Jada's direction* It's an honor to work with you. *Clears throat, then in a loud, 'in character' voice* First of all, Jada, you can't fool me. It wasn't Jade that saved my life. After all I put her through? I'm surprised she didn't drop a refrigerator on me and leave me to die. No, I could see in your eyes. The *reaches out toward Jada* piercing gaze. The mocking glance."

David: "Jack is a man possessed!"

Matt: "More like "Obsessed!""

Jack: "No, that was you all the way, Jada. And you and I both know why: you can't get enough. You want to hurt me more. Well, I say, "Bring it!" You name the time and place. I'll be there, even if I have to drag my broken, bleeding carcass to the ring... or... wherever... *Jack shakes his head and starts mumbling to himself:* What am I doing? I... I'm going off script! I NEVER go off script! *To Jada and Jeremy* I...I have to go. Sorry to cut and run, Jeremy. Jada... *Puts his hand to his ear like a phone and mouths the words "Call me!"*"

~ Jack drops the mic, clumsier than usual, and quickly ducks out of the ring, almost landing on his taped ankle. He staggers backward away from the ring, never taking his eyes off of Jada~!

((Any follow-up goes here))
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Iconic Status 10/29   The Iconic Status 10/29 Empty10/24/2008, 9:40 pm

~As Jack walks to the back, he leaves Jada and Jeremy Alsop still in the ring. Not getting up out of the chair with Jeremy, Jada raises the microphone once again to her lips...~

Jada: " So Jeremy, why don't you tell all these fans here what you plan to do now that we are alone?"

Jeremy: " I..."

Jada: " (she closes his lips with her fingers and leans in closer) I am not done yet. I meant your future plans for the Iconic Status?"

Jeremy: " Well in that case..."

Jada: " (in a obviously fake surprise tone) Oh! Look at the time! (she climbs out of the chair with Jeremy and then takes Jeremy by the hand as he stands up, looks down, and jumps back into the chair) I assume running the Iconic Status must be...hard Jeremy? (she walks around the ring a little) Now Jack, I know you can still hear me, I know you strongly believe that I wanted to save you, and maybe I did. Because hearing you scream was (she closes her eyes and breathes in deeply) oh so sweet. The euphoric sense I got from hearing you beg was like that of a submissive asking his mistress to please stop. And I have got to say, that made me weak in the knees hearing your screams echo through the empty house."

~She walks over to where Jeremy Alsop is still sitting and whispers something into his ear...~

David Hood: " Now she is just toying with both of those men! A reincarnated She-devil is what she is!"

Matt Scott: " Well that She-devil can do whatever she wants to me!"

David Hood: " I'd be very careful saying that Matt, as who knows what she might do."

~She drops the microphone in Alsop's lap before breathing lustfully into his ear and then walks across the ring and goes to the steel steps as "American Woman" hits the sound system again. She climbs down the steel steps and takes a couple pictures with her and some fans before walking to the back as the crowd cheers her out. The camera goes back to the ring where Jeremy Alsop is still looking stunned and his face is beet-red before the camera fades out...~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Iconic Status 10/29   The Iconic Status 10/29 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Iconic Status 10/29
Page 1 of 1