X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Iconic Status for XFW Show 8th April

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

The Iconic Status for XFW Show 8th April Empty
PostSubject: The Iconic Status for XFW Show 8th April   The Iconic Status for XFW Show 8th April Empty4/2/2009, 5:10 am

~Matt Scott is standing in the ring, with a mic in hand already~
Matt Scott: “Ladies and Gentlemen, as you may have noticed in this very ring, we are set up for everyone’s favorite talk show, “The Iconic Status”, and please welcome your host, The XFA Aggression Champion, Jeremy Alsop!”
~“Walk this Way” by Aerosmith and Run DMC blasts over the arena as the crowd erupts into a chorus of cheers. Jeremy Alsop walks out from backstage and walks to the ring, slapping the hands of the fans. He climbs into the ring and offers Matt a handshake, which Matt accepts. Matt hands Jeremy the mic, and leaves the ring~
Jeremy Alsop: “What‘s up Miami, Florida??!!”
~The Crowd starts to Cheer Louder than before~
Jeremy Alsop: “Welcome to “The Iconic Status”. I have a few things to get of my chest, so bare with me please. So I came back. I made my impact by becoming the Aggression Champion and volunteering myself to put an end to BANE’s mayhem. Well at least Dante thought. We unmasked BANE that night and Dante was truly shocked. But me? I was acting. Unfortunately, a few other things happened that I knew about, like the interference in Quan’s rematch. And as a result of that Quan has lost all hope, and taken a new direction in life.”
Jeremy Alsop: “Now as for last show of last season, it seemed that Darth Clay had got his way. He had his trusted ally in Sharkman by his side and he also had the Aggression Champion by his side. Well, at least that what he thought.”
~The Crowd Cheers louder~
Jeremy Alsop: “I‘m not exactly sure at what point Darth thought I was a member of “BANE“ but I seem to have him fooled as well as everyone else around me. So to all my fans and friends, I would like to apologize for making you think I was a member of “BANE“! And to Dante…..Sorry I couldn‘t be there for your match against Darth…..I had to make it look real. But lets look on the bright side. You can do whatever you want now, so go enjoy yourself.”
~The Crowd erupts into Cheers over Jeremy’s suggestion to Dante~
Jeremy Alsop: “Now BANE. You like to hang out in numbers so I’ll tell you what. I already have one person lined up to help me fight…………”
~The Arena goes into complete darkness as if someone has turned the power off. Flashes of light are seen amongst the crowd who are wondering what is going on. A minute passes before the lights are turned back on again revealing a barely moving Jeremy in the middle of the ring~
David Hood: “What just happened?”
Matt Scott: “I don’t know. Who did this?”
~Paramedics rush to the ring to check on Jeremy who is coming to his senses and starts looking around as if he was looking for someone. He is helped from the ring and to the backstage area~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

The Iconic Status for XFW Show 8th April
Page 1 of 1