X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0 Empty
PostSubject: The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0   The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0 Empty7/6/2010, 2:12 pm

~The ring is set up with two Black Leather Armchairs, a round glass coffee table which has two microphones placed on it. There is also a mini-fridge in the middle of the ring as David Hood and Matt Scott start to talk~
David: "So far what a night it has been. And if the earlier part is to set the tone for the rest......."
~David notices Matt is distracted with what is in the ring~
David: "You okay Matt?"
Matt: "Does any of that look familiar to you?"
David: "What do you mean? The stuff in the ring?"
Matt: "Yeah. The leather Armchairs. The mini-fridge. There's just something about it."
David: "You know. Come to think about it......"
~David is interrupted by the sound of "Even Flow" by Pearl Jam which is followed by a huge roar of cheers from the fans. Jeremy Alsop comes out from the backstage area, wearing a black dress shirt, with the OcW logo on his right sleeve, Black Dress Pants and a pair of Black Sneakers. His right wrist is heavily bandaged~
David: "Look who it is! It's The Kiwi Icon!"
Matt: "I can see The Sentinel throwing things at the TV set already. What is Courtney up to?"
~Jeremy Alsop starts to make his way to the ring, slapping the hands of the fans who have stuck them out. The crowd are still going nuts~
David: "Only a few people can get the crowd going this crazy. Our World Heavyweight Champion, Argo, is one of them."
Matt: "This is depressing. I want to change channel."
~Jeremy gets to the ring and climbs in, climbing the turnbuckle to pose to the fans. He jumps down and walks towards the coffee table and picks up a mic. The music stops, leaving only the deafening cheers off the fans, who are absolutely loving seeing Jeremy Alsop on X-Force Entertainment TV. The go silent, allowing Jeremy to talk~
Jeremy: "Welcome to THE ICONIC STATUS!!"
~The crowd erupts into cheers~
David: "Yes. This is going to be good."
Matt: "Almost as good as a hernia operation."
~Jeremy waits for the crowd to be silent before continuing~
Jeremy: "I'm not going to waste anytime here but let's just take a look back over the past two years in the history of X-Force Entertainment. Well my history anyway. I am one of the most successful XFE Aggression Champions off all time. Defeated the likes of Worthy, Ultimo Guerrero, slugger, Quan, even Dark Ryder. I'm a XFE Hall of Famer. That is an accomplishment in itself considering how many great superstars, and that one beautiful Knock-Out, The Sorority Girl..... ~Cheers are heard~ have wrestled in this company."
Matt: "Oh my angel, The Sorority Girl. She never returns my calls you know."
David: "I wonder why."
Jeremy: "But in recent history, we have new legends been made and old legends stamping there authority. We have Argo, the X-Force Entertainment World Heavyweight Champion. A fighting champion who will week in, week out, put everything on the line and absolutely give you fans two-hundred percent."
~The crowd erupts into cheers~
Jeremy: "You have my buddy, "The Natural" Jesse Blue, who is once again getting that hunger back which made him an obvious choice to join one of the greatest Stables here in XFE history. And no. I'm not talking about the X-Force Rebels but the New Age Mafia alongside Diamond troy Justice, Quan, Ryino, myself and to a certain degree, Dark Ryder."
Jeremy: "And then there is the former XFE World Heavyweight Champion, the former XFE Aggression Champion and former Tag Team Champion. Paul "Playboy" Andrews, who proved to everyone that he is exactly what he says he is. He is a Natural Born Thriller! But that's not really the reason why I am here. I'm here to host "The Iconic Status" and my guest tonight, technically was brought into XFE by me. This person however kinda got shafted when I left but got a pump job as The Sentinel's right hand adviser and is in the hot seat right at this moment. Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest. Court........."
~Just before Jeremy can finish what he is saying, "Behemoth" by Electric Wizard starts to play, a mixed reaction coming from the ground. Justin Alsop walks out from the backstage area, dressed in a hand-crafted Italian Suit and Black Italian Leather Shoes. He makes his way to the ring very quickly, not taking his eye of Jeremy the entire time~
David: "This just got good."
Matt: "This has the potential to be disastrous. That's Awesome, just like me."
~Justin climbs into the ring, slowly moves towards the coffee table to pick the mic up as the music stops playing, the crowd deadly silent~
Justin: "What? No mocking me? No Verbal backlash? No I told you so?"
~Jeremy scratches the side of his face before replying~
Jeremy: "I told you. There was no way that you were going to put The Sentinel out of business. There was no way I was going to let you, especially a company that I helped build."
Justin: "Fair enough. And you succeeded. I believe it was your trustworthy friend that helped The Sentinel get the win. And to think that I had seen the last of you when you rushed to your mother's aid with her dying business."
Jeremy: "Well. I'm kinda glad you haven't changed much."
~A small cheer is heard from the crowd~
Jeremy: "My question is, why did Courtney choose you? I mean, look at your past with the women."
Justin: "Putting my affairs with women aside, I'm guessing you haven't heard of Destiny?"
~Boo's start to pour out from the crowd, showing there hatred towards Destiny~
Jeremy: "Yeah I have. They have "Seriously Fat Hooker", ~Crowd Cheers~ "Limber Vasectomy", the XFE Young Gunz Champion, "Pig Flop", ~Crowd Cheers louder~ "Blousero", and of course the leader, "Showfear". ~Crowd becomes deafening with cheers as Jeremy continues~ See. I've been keeping up."
Justin: "What the heck is wrong with you? Have you seen what these clowns are capable off?"
Jeremy: "Yeah I have. But they have never dealt with an Alsop before, have they?"
~The crowd cheers as Justin gets his trademark smirk on his face~
Justin: "You got that right. I've faced an Alsop before, one that never gave up."
~Crowd erupts into cheers~
Jeremy: "And I've faced an Alsop before, one that just doesn't know when enough is enough."
~Cheers get louder~
Jeremy: "Which makes it pretty obvious, that Destiny are not going to be able to stop that one evil son of a.....Spanish Woman....."
~Justin cocks his head sideways~
Jeremy: "Was her last name even Gonzalez?"
Justin: "You're changing subject."

(Gobeer, if you want to have Destiny come out, without the physical violence, then feel free to do so. This could become very entertaining.)
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0   The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0 Empty7/6/2010, 3:46 pm

~"Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas begins to blast in the arena. The crowd erupts in boo's as the Destiny video begins to play on the tron. After a few seconds Gobeer leads Destiny out from the backstage area. The members of Destiny are all dressed in wrestling gear now. Big Cop has the Young Gunz Title around his waist while Gobeer is wearing the Universal-X belt over his right arm. The crowd boo's even louder as Gobeer is handed a mic by a backstage guy~
Gobeer: "Ladies and Gentlemen give it up for the XFE Hall of Famer and the Founder of OcW, Jeremy Alsop."
~Gobeer gives a mocking clap towards him as the crowd though erupts again in cheers~
Gobeer: "Oh and that guy in the shadows is none other than his brother and lapdog for Courtney Day, Justin Alsop."
~The crowd boo's mostly at the comments of Gobeer and not as much for the hatred of Justin~
Gobeer: "Now I have to admit when I saw the two of you out here in the ring together, with no match going on, I was thinking maybe Destiny should come out right now and send both of you out of the company and back to whatever cesspool you guys came from."
~Destiny begins to slowly walk to the ring and Justin and Jeremy both turn towards the ramp expecting a fight now. As Destiny makes it half way down the ramp they all stop~
Gobeer: "But then I thought what would I gain from doing this. You see I know should myself and Destiny take the two of you out that Courtney would suspend us for destroying her only ally, Justin. And Jeremy you would probably take your OcW lawyers and attempt to sue us because after the beating you would receive from us you would be unable to be involved in anyway on your little company."
~The crowd boo's loudly at Gobeer's arrogance~
Gobeer: "So the main reason I decided to come out here right now was to put the two of you on notice. I care nothing about two irrelevant vermin like you Alsop's but I want to warn you that if you get involved in Destiny's business than I promise we will make your lives a living hell."
(Back to you.)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0   The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0 Empty7/6/2010, 5:23 pm

I'm really liking this guys, good work.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0   The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0 Empty7/6/2010, 11:43 pm

~Justin goes to speak but Jeremy interrupts him and starts to speak himself~
Jeremy: ~Pointing at Gobeer~ "I know who you are. You "Showfear" after the ~Points at Serious Pat Booker~ "Seriously Fat Hooker" wanted you to get a ~Points at Amber~ "Limber Vasectomy" because the ~Points at Big Cop~ "Pig Flop" called you a ~Points at Bosero~ "Blousero"!"
~The crowd erupts into Cheers as Jeremy congratulates himself on the mouthful~
Jeremy: "I don't think you realize exactly who I am. I may be the founder of OcW, I may be a member of the XFE Hall of Fame but I have never taken any notice of anyone trying to put me on notice because that's not me. Oh, and by the way, I'm a man and if you do beat me down to a bloody pulp, I'll come back twice as strong, twice as powerful and twice as tricky."
~The crowd cheers~
Justin: "What I think my brother is trying to say is if you want to fight, then fight. We might not like each other but I think it's fair to say that if the two of us are ever in the same building as you lot, we might have a little fun at your expense."
~Jeremy nods in agreement, as Gobeer seems unmoved by all of this~

(Back to you gobeer. I have a feeling this is going to be epic.)
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0   The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0 Empty7/7/2010, 10:29 am

Gobeer: "You see what you guys fail to understand is that it is not about you at all. I don't care about Jr. High jokes and pranks because when it comes right down to it you two are just not important anymore."
~Gobeer flashes an evil smirk towards the ring~
Gobeer: "Yes, once in XFE, the Alsop brothers were two of the most dominate forces in the entire company. One on the side of good the other on the side of evil, but now you guys are but minor blips on a radar as the big fish, the dominate power around here is Destiny."
~The crowd boo's loudly. Gobeer go to speak again but the boo's are so loud he can't be heard so he waits a moment before speaking again~
Gobeer: "You don't have to like it but you need to know that Destiny will be here for a long time and there is nothing any of you fans, any Alsop or any paper GM can do about it."
~Destiny all nods in agreement with Gobeer. The camera goes back to the ring where Jeremy and Justin are faking concern over the comments of Gobeer~
(Guess back to you)
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0   The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0 Empty7/8/2010, 11:04 am

Jeremy: "Wait a sec. Did he just call me a blip?"
Justin: ~Completely ignoring Jeremy~ "There is a reason why The Sentinel tried to get rid off me Gobeer. He knew I would stop at nothing to get what I wanted and back then, that was to destroy X-Force Entertainment. And yes I failed. But let's just say, this time will be different and I will bring a end to Destiny and then go after my destiny of been the XFE World Heavyweight Champion!"
~Mixed reactions come from the crowd~
Jeremy: "No. Wait. Justin, no. Forget the World Heavyweight Championship and what ever you do, leave Erica at home this time."
Justin: ~Ignoring Jeremy again~ "Gobeer. If I was you, I would forget about the future because there will be no Destiny in the future, only glimmers of hope that once I'm done with Destiny, I don't destroy you!"

(I'm guessing one of two things..... 1. Gobeer replies and I'll have Jeremy get the last word, as that is what he does best...... or 2. Sentinel, if you have anything planned that we don't know about..... yeah. I know what you are like boss and you get these insanely crazy excellent ideas... if that makes sense.)
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0   The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0 Empty7/10/2010, 5:08 pm

~The camera goes back to Gobeer who is just shaking his head. He almost begins laughing to himself before talking~
Gobeer: "Justin you have fun with your little fantasy world because in the end you will find out that some are born to be failures."
~Gobeer points to the ring~
Gobeer: "While others are Destined for Greatness."
~Gobeer motions to the entire Destiny group before putting down the mic and beginning to walk backstage as a roar of boo's rains down from the crowd~
(Here you go with your last word)
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0   The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0 Empty7/12/2010, 3:37 am

~Jeremy tries to calm the crowd down before trying to get Gobeer's attention again~
Jeremy: "Hey. 'Showfear'. I have one last thing to say."
~All Destiny members stop and turn around to listen to what Jeremy has to say~
Jeremy: "I'll do you a deal 'Showfear'. I understand you have a tag team match tonight against Justin and his tag team partner, Worthy Phoenix. If you win, I will come out next week, get in the ring and tell you to your face, that Destiny is by far the most superior group ever in X-Force Entertainment. What do you say?"
~Gobeer can be seen thinking for a second before nodding his head in agreement~
Jeremy: "Excellent because if you don't win, then everyone will know that the New Age Mafia was the greatest group to ever step foot in X-Force Entertainment."
~The crowd erupts into cheers as Justin gives Jeremy a sideways look. Gobeer stands there unconcerned by Jeremy's comments~
Jeremy: "And that's the story because I am 'The Kiwi Icon' and what I say...."
Crowd: "GOES!!!!!!!"
~"Even Flow" starts to play over the Arena as Jeremy and Justin stare each other down for a few seconds with Destiny disappearing backstage~

(I got writers block badly for that last part......Not sure why.....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0   The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Iconic Status??? for XFE Show 14/7/0
Page 1 of 1