X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Debut of "The Iconic Status" - For 16/7 Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

The Debut of "The Iconic Status" - For 16/7 Show Empty
PostSubject: The Debut of "The Iconic Status" - For 16/7 Show   The Debut of "The Iconic Status" - For 16/7 Show Empty7/11/2008, 5:52 am

The Ring is set-up for what seems to be a talk show. There are leather couches and a table with some beverages and a bowl of kiwifruit on it. Then the music for Jeremy Alsop starts to play and the crowd goes wild. Jeremy Alsop makes his way into the ring and motions for the music to stop.

Matt Scott:[b] I wonder what is going on here.

[b]David Hood:
I don’t know but I like the looks of the entire set up Jeremy Alsop has going here.

Jeremy picks up a mic from the table.

Jeremy Alsop: Ladies and Gentlemen good evening. Crowd goes wild. Welcome to the first of many editions of “The Iconic Status”! Crowd goes wild again. This show is all about the XFW and I am your host “The Kiwi Icon“. I intend to bring you the hottest news and maybe try to ruffle a few feathers. I will have guests on my show and hopefully go on to brighter things. But first. A message to GP Pato. The Aussie Devil. Listen here kid. It was a good match. A very good match and I have to give you your props. You beat me. I guarantee you it wont happen again as I want a rematch. Not any kind of rematch. A Last Blood rematch. Its simple. Beat each other up till one of us is incapacitated. I don’t need your answer now but think about it. And get back to me. Crowd goes berserk. Now introducing my guests tonight. They are a unbreakable group. Unless the NLO are involved. Please welcome The X-treme Killing Machines.

The Music for The X-treme Killing Machines plays as Y2K, Travo and Bleeding Face all make their way into the ring.

Jeremy: Welcome to The Iconic Status fellows. Please make yourselves at home. I have some questions I need to ask you so please if you can be patient, don’t wreck anything and have something to drink then we will all get along fine. Now my first question is for you Y2K. Now, you beat Jade last week thus earning a supposed shot at the Extreme Championship. You don't seriously think you're gonna win do you?

Y2K: Well, I am pretty damn sure that someone who defeats a champion gets a title shot, and if I'm not correct, I beat Jade 1, 2, 3 last week, and I plan to do it during my championship shot.

Jeremy: Well my money is on Jade for this one sorry. No Offense.

Y2K pulls a little smile.

Jeremy: And what about you Bleeding Face? How do you feel about Y2K getting a title shot before you can take your guaranteed rematch for the title?

Bleeding Face: Well, Jade is a tough competitor, but I know Y2K has a more advantage of beating her than I do, and when he wins it, we agreed to put our careers on the line as our rivalry from the past continues in a Buried Alive Match for the X-Treme Fight Championship.

Jeremy: I can see it now. Jade, I mean Y2K defending the Extreme Fight Championship against Bleeding Face in a Buried Alive match. Someone’s career would be buried. And last of all Travo. You seem to be the one left behind in all of this. Y2K seems to have put a lot of effort into his title match, Bleeding Face's rematch and left you on the sidewalk. How do you feel bout this?

Travo: I want to be a part of the greatest team in XFW today, with my good friends Y2K and bleeding face, we are the Canadian Killers, the X-Treme Killing Machines.

Jeremy: Canadian Killers? Ok then.

Travo: Well, I am wanting to represent the best country in the world, Canada, against people who deny it.

Jeremy Alsop: Canada? The best country in the world? I doubt that Travo, New Zealand is the best.

GP Pato interupts Jeremy Alsop. Crowd starts to boo.

GP Pato: Jeremy Alsop, if New Zealand is the best country in the world, then Satan isn‘t my father! Nothing is better than Austrailia.

Jeremy Alsop: Well, I have to admit, it's not much better than Canada. Infact….

Travo moves right up to Jeremy Alsop face ready to fight as Y2K and bleeding face hold him back

Y2K: Wooh Travo, calm down. There is only one way to zip your lip, eh?

Jeremy Alsop: And that eh stuff? Eh, look at me eh, I'm a retarded Canadian eh!

Travo grabs Y2K's Steel Chair and smashes it across Jeremy Alsop face. GP Pato quickly heads up the ringside smirking after witnessing Jeremy Alsop get his head busted open by Travo. Travo motions GP Pato to the ring but GP Pato walks away.

Travo: I guess the only way to shut your mouth is by smashing it with a chair!

Travo stands over Jeremy's unconcious body and raises the steel chair high in the air as The X-Treme Killing Machines leave the ring.
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

The Debut of "The Iconic Status" - For 16/7 Show
Page 1 of 1