X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny or True Destiny?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Destiny or True Destiny? Empty
PostSubject: Destiny or True Destiny?   Destiny or True Destiny? Empty7/19/2011, 12:06 am

~Serious Pat Booker, Big Fatty V and Big Cop are standing around backstage. They are all dressed in wrestling gear for their upcoming matches tonight and chatting when Jill Wagner walks up to them. They all stop talking and look at Jill~
Jill Wagner: "Last week you 3 made a big decision to break away from Destiny and Gobeer to form your own group. How is the whole thing going?"
~Pat Booker looks at Big Fatty V and then they both look at Big Cop~
Big Cop: "Honestly we have already realized how much things are more about the team than just about Gobeer."
~Jill Wagner nods her head as if she agrees~
Jill Wagner: "Do you guys have an plans on getting Bosero and Amber Destiny or anyone else to join your ranks?"
~Big Fatty V smiles to the question~
Big Fatty V: "If they realize that they made a mistake siding with Gobeer than we will welcome them in and if anyone else wants to be apart of a group that is about the entire group than we will consider them too."
~Jill Wagner pulls the mic back as Big Fatty V stops talking~
Jill Wagner: "So what are we supposed to call this group?"
~Pat Booker motions to the entire group~
Pat Booker: "This is the True Destiny!"
~A sarcastic clap is heard and the Three members of True Destiny all stand up ready for confrontation as Gobeer, Bosero and Amber Destiny walk into the picture clapping slowly~
Bosero: "True Destiny? It looks more like 3 losers to me."
~Bosero, Amber and Gobeer all laugh at the insult~
Amber Destiny: "Honestly, look at you three. Big Cop I beat you to win the Young Gunz Title. Big Fatty V I made you look like a full in front of the whole world when I made you think you could get a girl that looked like me and Pat Booker if it was not for Gobeer or Bosero you would have never won any titles with Destiny."
~Gobeer steps forward looking each of the 3 members of True Destiny in the eyes before he talks~
Gobeer: "Big Cop and Big Fatty V, I don't know why you guys chose to join up with Pat Booker, but I will promise you that I will beat him just like I will beat Marcus Idol and I will become the XFE World Heavyweight Champion."
~Gobeer, Bosero and Amber all start to walk away, but Gobeer turns back just as they are leaving the image~
Gobeer: "Call yourself True Destiny if you want but you will never be Destiny. We are the original and we will always be the best!"
~Gobeer turns and walks out of the image as it fades back to the ringside area~
David Hood: "Now we have Destiny and True Destiny, this whole thing is a mess."
Matt Scott: "Those three betrayers could not even think of an original name. I can't wait for Destiny to put them all down."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Destiny or True Destiny? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny or True Destiny?   Destiny or True Destiny? Empty7/19/2011, 8:04 am

I'm loving this.... Nice Work!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Destiny or True Destiny?
Page 1 of 1