X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny down but not out...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Destiny down but not out... Empty
PostSubject: Destiny down but not out...   Destiny down but not out... Empty5/6/2010, 12:18 am

Brandon Routh: "Well Destiny had an interesting night at Super Force. Gobeer beat Big Fatty V and Big Cop became the Young Gunz Champion but in the end they lost the winner take all match against General Quarters."
Reggie Miller (or someone else if he is still out): "Yeah I heard Gobeer has been a bit angry over the last couple of days even though Amber Destiny did join him and Destiny."
~The camera goes backstage to see Big Cop sitting down with the Young Gunz Title sitting behind him. The camera zooms out a bit and we see Pat Booker and Bosero sitting both on a different bench with their heads down. They are all in their wrestling gear just waiting for something. Everyone's heads shoot up when the door opens and Gobeer walks in with Amber on his arm. Everyone stands up quickly as though they are worried about what is about to happen~
Big Cop: "Sup boss?"
Gobeer: "At Super Force we had some successes."
~Gobeer points at the Young Gunz Title and at Amber next to him~
Gobeer: "And some failures."
~Gobeer looks at Bosero and Pat Booker and puts his head down~
Gobeer: "Failures that can be solely blamed on..."
~Gobeer looks around the room~
Gobeer: "Me. You see I was obsessed with getting all the gold we could and I decided to have Sentinel do anything he could in order to make the match happen. By doing this I did not plan and have us properly prepared for Super Force and what was on the line. For that I am sorry."
~Everyone seems relieved by what is going on~
Gobeer: "Tonight we have another chance to shine. Tonight I have made a deal with the interim General Manager and a Member of Destiny will get an Aggression Title Match and another member will get an Xtreme Fight Championship match. On top of that Amber is going to get a match against Preach."
Amber Destiny: "And I am ready to have my first official match as a member of Destiny. But who wants to take the other two matches."
~Pat Booker walks forward with a look of determination in his eyes~
Pat Booker: "I will take on that match for the Aggression Title, I want nothing more than to destroy Tonten and become the Aggression Champion and a Triple Crown Winner."
~Gobeer smiles and shakes his head~
Gobeer: "Well if you want it than you got it."
~Gobeer gives Pat Booker a pat on the shoulder and Pat Booker steps to the side. Bosero then steps forward but Big Cop steps in front on him after grabbing the Young Gunz Title~
Big Cop: "Wait you said you had to make a deal to get these matches what is that?"
Gobeer: "Oh tonight you will be defending your title against Pitbull."
Big Cop: "WHAT? What about planning, what about being ready for a fight like this. Pitbull is a top contender and I came off a win in the biggest Young Gunz Match in the divisions history."
Gobeer: "Don't worry we have some big plans for tonight."
~Big Cop walks over and sits on the bench looking at the Young Gunz Title. Bosero walks up to Gobeer next~
Bosero: "I will take on Jesse Blue and win the Extreme Fight Championship. I don't care if the cut on my forehead I am still ready to win some gold."
~Gobeer looks at Bosero and the bandage on his head from the damage he took at Super Force~
Gobeer: "You are not ready for this kind of match tonight. That is why I am going to step in and take on Jesse Blue tonight. Plus tonight you are needed for some other stuff Bosero and a match might not allow you to be ready for all the things we have planned for tonight."
~Bosero shakes his head and smiles~
Gobeer: "Guys tonight we have to make a statement. We need to show the entire world that Destiny is here to stay and we will take over as the top faction ever in this company. Now lets get to planning..."
~Everyone nods in agreement. Gobeer walks over to the camera and you can see him reach to the side and the camera turns off. The image goes fuzzy and then fades back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down

Destiny down but not out...
Page 1 of 1