X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny on XFA (First XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Destiny on XFA (First XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Destiny on XFA (First XFA)   Destiny on XFA (First XFA) Empty2/26/2010, 12:38 am

~The camera goes backstage as we see a Black Stretch Limo pull in. Gobeer, Pat Booker and Big Cop all get out of the limo when it stops wearing expensive looking suits. Four attractive ladies get out of the limo after Destiny. Gobeer and Pat Booker are wearing the tag titles on there shoulders and one lady grabs on to the other arm. The other two ladies grab onto Big Cop and the group of them begin to walk into the arena~
Brandon Routh: "Hey what are Gobeer and Pat Booker doing here? This is not their show."
~The camera continues to chase them as they walk around in the back as they walk around in the locker room area. They finally stop in front of a door labeled Destiny on it. As they open the door a voice can be heard heading towards Destiny~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Gobeer, Pat, Big Cop can I get a word with you guys quickly?"
~Gobeer slowly turns his head towards Jaime and smirks. He makes a motion and the ladies all enter the locker room as the members of Destiny turn and face Jaime~
Gobeer: "Okay, go for it."
~Jaime looks at Gobeer and Pat Booker~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Well I guess the main question is why are you guys on XFA?"
~Gobeer looks at Pat Booker~
Gobeer: "You wanna take this one Pat?"
~Pat shakes his head and pulls the mic towards him~
Pat Booker: "Holding the tag titles like we do allows us to show up on any show we wish. Something the previous champs were afraid to do as they knew what would be awaiting them on XFW."
~Gobeer and Big Cop nod in agreement as Gobeer takes the mic~
Gobeer: "On top of that we just wanted to be here to watch Big Cop do what all these people in the young gunz division refuse to do and that is show that they are worthy of a title match and not just talk about it."
~Big Cop smiles and pulls the mic towards him~
Big Cop: "All these guys in the Young Gunz division think they can talk themselves into a title match but I am going to myself in the ring and get my Just rewards the Young Gunz Title. Now I need to go get ready for my match."
~Big Cop walks into the locker room as Gobeer takes the mic once again~
Gobeer: "Also like I stated on XFW this week Destiny is looking to expand and gain more dominance in this company so we will be doing some recruiting and scouting as well."
~Pat Booker pulls the mic to him one more time~
Pat Booker: "So, there is all your reasons now we need to get to work."
~Pat Booker releases the mic and him and Gobeer walk into the Locker Room closing the door behind them. The camera zooms into the label on the door that says Destiny and then turns back announce table~
Reggie Miller: "I am actually excited that Destiny is here they can only help our ratings."
Brandon Routh: "I for one am worried those guys are like the plague wherever they go they cause problems."
Back to top Go down

Destiny on XFA (First XFA)
Page 1 of 1