X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No End to this Destiny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

No End to this Destiny Empty
PostSubject: No End to this Destiny   No End to this Destiny Empty10/11/2010, 5:00 pm

(Warning some minor things in here might foreshadow some events of the ppv that happened prior to the interview. I am going to keep it vague but just did not want people to be mad for spoilers.)

~The camera goes backstage and we see Gobeer sitting in a locker room alone. You can hear the crowd booing incredibly loud. Gobeer is completely geared up for his match in all his traditional wrestling gear. Sitting next to him is the Universal X Belt. Gobeer is staring down at a shirt in his hands. As the camera comes closer we can see it is a Destiny Shirt. At the last moment Gobeer whips his head towards the camera and Jill Wagner comes into the picture. Gobeer barely moves in order to barely face the camera but he does not stand up.~

Gobeer: "What?"

~Jill stops and looks at Gobeer and seems to feel the intensity and focus he has.~

Jill Wagner: "Well, since last week on XFW, Destiny and yourself have been very quite. Already tonight the members of Destiny have been very active but you have stayed out of everything that has happened. I can only assume that is because of your huge match tonight with Justin. With that being said I am interested in your mindset going into the biggest match in the history of Destiny and your biggest match to date."

~Gobeer looks at Jill with a very extremely intense look on face.~

Gobeer: "My mindset? You want to know about my Mindset going into this match?"

~Jill shakes her head yes.~

Gobeer: "When I came into XFE, I told everyone from day one that I was the future of the company and that it was my Destiny to become the best wrestler in the history of the company. No one in this company has the pedigree, the training and the brilliant mind that I have but over my time here I have made many enemies. Many people have wanted to stop me, they have wanted to stop what I was building with Destiny, and they wanted to stop me from achieving my Destiny. But do you know what everyone who has tried to stop me has in common?"

~Gobeer looks at Jill.~

Jill Wagner: "No, what?"

~Gobeer gets an evil smirk on his face.~

Gobeer: "They have all failed. Tonight Justin Alsop will try to stand in the way of me achieving my Destiny. A match that another failure Courtney Day setup in order to maybe do what she could not do and that is stop me and Destiny. Her plan seemingly flawless. She has Justin betray Worthy knowing he is unstable and that he would come after Destiny and XFE management making our resources thin for when Justin would turn on me and put the future of Destiny at risk. Justin Alsop one of the most aggressive, violent, diabolical, and brilliant minds to ever compete in this company. Justin has won titles anywhere he has competed. He has done it all and when you look at the list of people he has defeated it is a whose who of top XFE talent both past and present."

~Gobeer turns looks down at the Destiny shirt again and then looks back at the camera.~

Gobeer: "However; he has one major flaw. That flaw is his habitual risking of his career in order to accomplish a goal. You want to know what this tells me about Justin Alsop? He wants a way out of the wrestling business but does not want to be known as a guy who just quit or retired. Tonight I am going to give him that way out. I understand that tonight Justin will push me to new limits and test me like no one else before in XFE has. I know that tonight I am going to have to go through possibly the biggest road block in the path of my Destiny. But all of you fans and people out there that want Destiny to be no more will be greatly disappointed at the end of the night when I am standing in the middle of the ring victorious just like always."

~The boo's in the arena get so loud that Gobeer can hear them backstage. He pauses and seemingly absorbs the boo's almost enjoying it. He stands up and puts on his Destiny Shirt.~

Gobeer: "Tonight Justin I am going to give you my All and leave you with Nothing, because it is my Destiny!"

~Gobeer grabs the Universal X Championship belt, tosses it over his shoulder and walks out of the room as the scene fades back to the ringside area.~

Back to top Go down

No End to this Destiny
Page 1 of 1