X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny quick Q & A

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Destiny quick Q & A Empty
PostSubject: Destiny quick Q & A   Destiny quick Q & A Empty3/4/2010, 12:45 am

~Jaime Ray Newman is standing backstage mic in hand and she knocks on the door to a locker. As she turns to face the camera you can see the word Destiny on the door. The crowd boo's loudly seeing it which could be heard from the arena. After a few seconds the door opens and Gobeer is standing there with Pat Booker and Big Cop behind him. Gobeer, Pat Booker, and Big Cop are all dressed in wrestling gear~
Gobeer: "I thought it would be an interviewer looking to get a word before our match. One question for each of us we have a match to prepare for."
Jaime Ray Newman: "Before your big match tonight against General Quarters I was hoping to get your thoughts."
~Gobeer smiles before answering the question~
Gobeer: "I know what people are thinking. That Destiny is finally going to get what is coming to them. Well tonight as the last day in the week long celebration of my birthday I am going to show everyone that with age comes wisdom and tonight General Quarters are going to get that lesson first hand."
~Gobeer turns around and walks back into the locker room leaving Pat Booker and Big Cop standing there~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Well then on another topic last week Destiny told everyone they were here to scout out new recruits who is on the list of people that impressed you guys from last week."
~Pat Booker walks up to take the question~
Pat Booker: "Well last week we were impressed by a few people. Drew Richards showed a bunch of promise, Mr Jinter had an impressive debut even in defeat and Bosero looked real good against Slugger. So as far as they go we will be keeping an eye on those guys for now and if anyone else really impresses us we may look into them too."
~Pat Booker turns around and re-enters the locker room leaving just Big Cop standing there~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Okay then my question for you Big Cop is why are you dressed to compete without being on the card tonight."
Big Cop: "You never know when justice will need to be served."
~Big Cop turns around and walks into the locker room closing the door behind him~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Well looks like Destiny is ready for the tag title match tonight. Now back to ringside for more exciting XFA action."
~Camera fades back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down

Destiny quick Q & A
Page 1 of 1