X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Interview --- for XFA 10/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Quick Interview --- for XFA 10/10 Empty
PostSubject: Quick Interview --- for XFA 10/10   Quick Interview --- for XFA 10/10 Empty10/8/2009, 4:26 pm

~Camera shows the backstage where Tonten is leaning on a wall while talking on the phone, the camera slowly approaches him and the conversation is now heard~
TN: "Really? So your telling me he was arrested in Australia even with everything in order?"
~Quick moment of silence as Tonten listens the other person~
TN: "Hahaha!! Well seems like him after all he always had this kind of trouble, mainly that one time at Germany...I told you that one right?"
~Another quick silence moment~
TN: "Already...yeah you know me always telling stories. Next off season I will pay you a visit has been quite a while since last time."
~More silence~
TN: "Yup told you I would find Jesse, here in XFE everything feels amazing even taking a beating seems better." (laughs)
~Once again silence but this time Elisha Cuthbert steps on the scene holding a mic~
TN: "Okay I need to go now, talk to you later." (He turns slowly as he hangs up the phone) "Your perfume is really good Elisha..."
Elisha Cuthbert: "Thank you, well since you knew I was here you probably know what I'm doing here too."
TN: "Ahhh no..."
Elisha Cuthbert (Sigh): "Okay, I got two questions for you tonight: What do you think about your opponent, Molten Master, for tonight?"
TN: "See Elisha I already fought Master here in XFE, he is a amazing wrestler and I won that match, but that was a season ago, so Master probably improved, lets see if the result will change."
Elisha Cuthbert: "Alright, the other question is about last week on XFA, it ended in a bloody mess. What were your impressions on that tag team match?"
TN: "The match was awesome. It shown how skillful both my opponents and my partner are, however the events after it were at least painful, the holy man does know how to deliver the "message", so me and Jesse got it first hand of course our Aggression champion got it too. That only means how hard things can be if your not alert 24/7."
Elisha Cuthbert: "Okay, thank you for this interview Tonten good luck on your match."
~As both leave the scene on opposite directions the camera fades~
Back to top Go down

Quick Interview --- for XFA 10/10
Page 1 of 1