X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Chat.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Quick Chat. Empty
PostSubject: Quick Chat.   Quick Chat. Empty7/24/2009, 2:05 am

~The camera cuts backstage to see Worthy standing talking to Jon Lum who is leaning against the wall holding his XFE Extreme Title Belt. We can not hear what they are talking about but Jon Lum sees something off in the distance and steps away from the wall and looks ready for conflict. The camera turns to see Argo wearing jeans and an Argo the Unstoppable Shirt walking over towards them~
Jon Lum: "Can we help you?"
~Both Jon Lum and Worthy seem somewhat ready for a fight~
Argo: "Hey no need for any of that guys, I am not here for a fight."
~Argo puts his hands in the air like an innocent man and turns around revealing no weapons on him or anything. Worthy and Jon Lum relax a bit when they see this~
Argo: "I was actually looking for you just to say congrats on the win in our triple threat match at Stable Warfare."
~Argo extends his hand offering a handshake to Jon Lum. After a bit Jon Lum shakes Argo's hand but it is obvious that their is a bunch of tension still in the air~
Argo: "I just want you to know that I will still be gunning for that belt and I know I will have to climb some obstacles to get a title match but I will do whatever is needed to get it."
~Argo points his finger at the belt and taps it against it as he continues to talk~
Argo: "Consider this me putting my name in contention for that."
~Argo presses his finger against the belt before pulling it away and turns around to walk out of the picture. The camera stays on Worthy and Jon Lum~
Worthy: "To hell with this lets kick his ass!"
Jon Lum: "Not now."
~The two of them go back to relaxing and talking as the camera cuts back to the arena~

((OOC: Jon Lum or Worthy feel free to add things if you want this was just a simple rp since I was not sure how much time I was going to have. Also if Jon Lum has some sort of celebration or thing planned we could just add this to it if people are ok with that. Feedback and anything else always wanted.))

Last edited by Argo on 7/24/2009, 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Quick Chat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Chat.   Quick Chat. Empty7/24/2009, 2:38 am

Very nice. Face vs face confrontations can go both ways, but this was cool.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Quick Chat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Chat.   Quick Chat. Empty7/24/2009, 3:00 am

Nice RP and there is nothing I can add to that, probablly change my one line to Worthy: "To hell with this, lets kick his ass already" to carry on with the theme of Worthy having a temper problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick Chat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Chat.   Quick Chat. Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Chat.
Page 1 of 1