X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Chat for XFW 08/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Quick Chat for XFW 08/12 Empty
PostSubject: Quick Chat for XFW 08/12   Quick Chat for XFW 08/12 Empty8/10/2009, 5:57 pm

David Hood: "New season sounds great so far, the draft is going to be exciting since no one is saved from changing brands."
Matt Scott: "You know, maybe I can get on XFA, that way I can actually have a intelligent conversation with someone."
David Hood: "You know, what, I hope you get your wish."
Matt Scott: "Whatever..."
~At this point of the conversation "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne blasts through the speakers, some fans start to cheer since they know who's coming out, from the backstage comes Tonten wearing his normal ring attire which is his red sneakers, urban camo pants and his Wild West Outlaw mask. He makes his way to the ring~
Matt Scott: "Great, like I wanted to hear another stupid person today, besides you of course David."
David Hood: "Knock it off!"
~Before enter in the ring Tonten goes near the commentators table to grab a mic~
TN: "Here I'm on my second season at XFE and I'm quite proud of it since some people don't last that long. But let's not bring up such a sad thing because issue of the week is none other than the upcoming draft and probably the Ladder Match for the Tag Team titles however I'm not after those titles yet...So we are skipping the second topic, this draft is a big thing because as far as we know only the GM's are saved that could mean the end/break up of some stables and Tag Teams. (Fans seem apprehensive) Maybe the end of Sacanagem... (Good amount of fans cheer) Who knows maybe Matt Scott will go to XFA!"
David Hood: "Don't jinks it."
TN: "By the way congratulations on your match Matt if you lasted at least 3 more seconds I would have won the bet with Erebus. Maybe I can convince The Sentinel to make a match between you and me I can fight with one arm tied if you want."
Matt Scott: "Now I know who to cheer..."
TN: "Ah that brings me to another subject, I don't know much about Molten Master only that he can open fissures with his fists but everyone does that these days."
~As he finish speaking "Crazy Train" plays once again and Tonten heads backstage reading some of the posters held by the crowd~
Back to top Go down

Quick Chat for XFW 08/12
Page 1 of 1