X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Interview with Argo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Quick Interview with Argo Empty
PostSubject: Quick Interview with Argo   Quick Interview with Argo Empty4/20/2010, 7:58 pm

~The camera goes backstage and we see Jill Wagner standing in front of the camera~
Jill Wagner: "My guest at this time the 2010 Lord of Mayhem, Argo!"
~Cheers can be heard from the crowd when Argo walks into the picture. Argo is wearing his Argo the Unstoppable Shirt and wrestling gear on. Argo looks into the camera and smiles a very big smile that gets the crowd cheering louder~
Jill Wagner: "Well Argo with your Tag Team match tonight against Dante and Malkyto what is your mindset going into this match partnered with the man you are looking to fight at Super Force for the World Title, Paul "Playboy" Andrews?"
~Jill extends the mic towards Argo who then begins to talk~
Argo: "Well Jill tonight is going to be one of the biggest matches in my career. It is a chance to prove to the entire world that I am ready for a Title match and to compete against the very best in this company. I am looking forward to teaming with Paul should be a great experience as well."
~Jill pulls the mic back to ask another question~
Jill Wagner: "Do you think, should you guys win tonight, that your match at Super Force will end up taking place?"
~Jill extends the mic back to Argo~
Argo: "I am sure that after tonight the Playboy vs Argo match will take place at Super Force and when we get to that match I will finally get my chance and I plan on making the most of it."
~Jill pulls the mic back to herself again~
Jill Wagner: "Well I know all the XFE fans will be looking forward to that and should that match be made I know it will be one great show. Any other comments?"
~Jill extends the mic back to Argo~
Argo: "I just want all the great XFE fans to know that you all can count on Argo when I do get my chance at Gold that I will do everything in my ability to win that match and show the entire world that Argo is..."
~Argo smiles into the camera and motions to the camera. The crowd erupts~
Crowd: "UNSTOPPABLE!!!!"
~Argo smiles into the camera and walks away leaving Jill standing in front of the camera alone~
Jill Wagner: "Well guys you heard it from Argo, he is ready for this match tonight and looking forward to a possible match with Playboy at Super Force. Now back to the ring for some more action."
~The camera fades back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Quick Interview with Argo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Interview with Argo   Quick Interview with Argo Empty4/20/2010, 7:59 pm

For this upcoming XFW of course
Back to top Go down

Quick Interview with Argo
Page 1 of 1