X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Quan Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quick Quan Interview Empty
PostSubject: Quick Quan Interview   Quick Quan Interview Empty5/12/2008, 5:36 am

(An X-Force interviewer approaches Qui and Quan practicing in the X-Force gym. The work-out seems to involve standing on a balance beam and throwing a piglet pig to each other.)

Interviewer: "Quan, Can I interrupt a second to get a quick interview?"

Quan: "Of course my man. The piglet is getting tired anyway".

Interviewer: "Any reaction to your latest victory in XFW against Jade? Any sign of your unbeaten run stopping?"

Quan: "Yes, an excellent match. For the first ten minutes I did not think I would be able to lay a finger on her! She is truly faster than a greased piglet. A formidable opponent."

Interviewer: "And what was the turning point?"

Quan: "Half way through she stopped her attacks to sing and dance! Amazing! This opened the door for me to get in a good old fashioned Mongolian Chop. From then on I was sure I could triumph."

Interviewer:" Any idea of your future matches?"

Quan: "I have now been victorious on both the main stage of this fine federation and on the Saturday show. So no doubt every wrestler will want to test themsleves against me. To see young wrestling fans leaving the arena wearing their 'Quan' t-shirt fills me with joy. I will need some rest after two matches in one week but look forward to whatever comes."

Interviewer: "What is next for Quan?"

Quan: "Some home cooking. My uncle back in Ulan Bator has sent some Mongolian chilli bean mix that begs to be eaten. Also I will try to be ring side for as many of the matches of slugger and gustave1er as I can. These new friends of mine seem to share my dislike of the dark forces in the federation so I will be watching their backs."

Qui (Qui interrupts): "And some training. Non-stop training! This ego-maniac is getting sloppy!!"

Interviewer: (Shuts down camera) "Thanks guys, that’s great."
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

PostSubject: .....   Quick Quan Interview Empty5/13/2008, 3:55 am

QUi and Quan are preparing their things when all of a sudden the lights went off. An eerie sound start to roam the darkened room. Qui and Quan start to feel nervous. Then a rush fire begin to circle the four corners of the gym and a mysterious man they called GodSBlood appear in front of Qui and Quan...

GodsBlooD lifts Qui on his shoulders and throws himself backward crushing him on the ground, connecting with a Legendary "Forbidden Gods Power Bomb!!!"

GodsBlooD prepares the back of his hand performing a strong Back Hand Chop!!! then GodsBlooD places Quan belly on his shoulders making him fly over his head slamming him on the mat performing a strong Fireman Carry!!!

GodsBlooD With An Evil Looked At Qui He Raised His Left Hand Slowly... Choking Qui... Qui Start To Scream In Pain... And The Light Turned On...Qui Laying In His Own Blood...GodSBlooD... executing Harcore "Bloody Hands Of Gods!!!"

GodsBlooD pulls Quan still groggy, by his hair

GodSBlooD Stares Quan, And Sowly He Raised His Right Hand, The Ground Tremble And The Wind Become Wild... Echoes Of Eerie Grief Start To Shaken Quan, GodSBlood Choke Quan With His Right Hand, Then Darkness...Then GodSBlooD.. executing Legendary "Gods Heart Stopper!!!"

Slowly GodSBlooD walk away at Qui and Quan laying unconcious at the ground...
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Quick Quan Interview   Quick Quan Interview Empty5/13/2008, 4:18 am

[Quan helping Qui to his feet]

Quan: (angry) “Who is this godsblood guy anyway? (rubbing his neck) Doesn’t say much, but appears to be in a real mood about something.”

Qui: (also angry) “Lets go see the boss and see if we can set up a match of some kind to get this sorted out!”

[The pair start walking down the corridors of X-Force arena to find the GM]

Quan (thoughtful as he walks):
“He makes fire appear out of thin air and surround the room.”

Qui: “Yes. (grinning) Useful man to invite to a barbeque!”

Quan: “Ha, funny Qui, I like it. We could get him to gut all the chicken pieces…I mean what does he care, his hands are always covered in blood.”

Qui (now laughing while walking and talking): “We would have to put up with him appearing and disappearing every few seconds. Imagine ‘here godbloods, here are your chicken wings hot from the grill’…oh he disappeared again!!”

Quan: “Disappeared and left a big pool of blood on the carpet, how rude! Ha ha”

[The pair stop walking and have to wait to let the laughter subside]

Quan: ”You know Qui I think I have a better idea of how to sort out this gosblood fellow. Lets get back to the gym”.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Quan Interview   Quick Quan Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Quan Interview
Page 1 of 1