X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan/Slugger Tag Team Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan/Slugger Tag Team Interview Empty
PostSubject: Quan/Slugger Tag Team Interview   Quan/Slugger Tag Team Interview Empty5/24/2008, 7:26 am

Quan is interviewed back stage by Jill Wagner

Jill: “Quan, we hear you have been away for a few days?”

Quan: “Yes, visiting a team of Mongolian Wrestlers preparing for our national summer games. They were keen to identify some of my better techniques for their use.”

Jill: “You left straight after the Saviors victory over Dark Union at Guilty Conscience?”.

Quan: “Yes, a great victory. Slugger certainly appears to be the perfect team mate for me. Aggressive, focused and not intimidated by the so called ‘dark’ forces.

Jill: “So does your offer stand?”

Quan: “Indeed. I would like from this time on to team up with The Slugger in a new tag combination. If he agrees we will reveal our name at a forthcoming XFW event.”

[Jill turns to camera]

Jill: “So X force fans. We can only wait and see if indeed XFW will have a new tag team”
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Quan/Slugger Tag Team Interview   Quan/Slugger Tag Team Interview Empty5/24/2008, 9:14 pm

Slugger: I accept your offer.
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Quan/Slugger Tag Team Interview   Quan/Slugger Tag Team Interview Empty5/27/2008, 3:46 am

Quan: Its is done then. With The Sluggers history in the military and my battle hardended skills I propose the new tag team of:

"The War Lords"

A force for good and justice in this dishonourable world. Other teams can now be punished the same way the Dark Union have been.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Quan/Slugger Tag Team Interview   Quan/Slugger Tag Team Interview Empty5/27/2008, 8:26 am

Great name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quan/Slugger Tag Team Interview   Quan/Slugger Tag Team Interview Empty5/27/2008, 3:12 pm

I am going to have to interrupt you right there slumber or what ever your name is i would like to let you know that me and Gustave1er will have to show you what is going to happen to the new tag meat. Ok Supper you and quack McCoy or what ever your name is i dont care cuz when me and Gustave1er get done with you there is not going to be anything left.

Kingdom out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quan/Slugger Tag Team Interview   Quan/Slugger Tag Team Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Quan/Slugger Tag Team Interview
Page 1 of 1