X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a slugger kind of interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

a slugger kind of interview Empty
PostSubject: a slugger kind of interview   a slugger kind of interview Empty10/7/2010, 12:42 am

~The camera starts to roll showing Jaime Ray Newman standing in front of sluggers locker room, she knocks on the door, and Slugger comes out~
Jaime: "Hey slugger, mind if we get some few words before your match tonight?"
Slugger: "Sure, I got some free time on my hand."
Jaime: "Okay well first off hows the investigation going?"
Slugger: "Well very good actually. My visit to XFW this week really help me cut my list down and hon in on the mystery man."
Jaime: "So you know who it is?"
Slugger: "I didn't say that, I'm still not anywhere near knowing who it was there are way to many variables and suspects for me to just pick a guy, and sure don't wanna go out and accuse the wrong guy and deliver a kick ass he doesn't deserve."
Jaime: "Okay, so on to tonight, tonight you face one of the most talented submission masters in this business besides yourself of cause. Are you worried?"
Slugger: "Well Jaime I'm not doubting JD has got talent hes an XFE original and former champion and a former member of the best tag team in XFE history in my thoughts but to answer your question I am definitely not worried. Sure JD has talent but I've got more pure heart and talent then he has ever had and that's why JD hasn't beat me in a very long time over a year in fact."
Jaime: "So you think you will win easily tonight."
Slugger: "I don't wanna sound cocky, but yes I am just look at the facts JD doesn't even believe in himself anymore. He has to pay off people to win matches these days, he gets people to do his own dirty work, which in my books is wrong and Jaime I'm letting you know right now! Allgood can come out here tonight with his assistant and briefcase of cash but I'm telling you right now I will never accept the money!"
Jaime: "Well slugger good luck tonight I can't wait to see you and Allgood go at it one more time, always a classic match."
Slugger: "Thanks Jaime, Now if you don't mind I got a match to get ready for. Have nice night."
~Slugger walks back into his locker room~
Jaime: "Well that's all from me here, back to you guys at ringside."
~The camera goes back to Brandon and Reggie at ringside~
Back to top Go down

a slugger kind of interview
Page 1 of 1