X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeremy Answers Justin..... Kind Off.... RP for Guilty Conscience 10/06

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Jeremy Answers Justin..... Kind Off.... RP for Guilty Conscience 10/06 Empty
PostSubject: Jeremy Answers Justin..... Kind Off.... RP for Guilty Conscience 10/06   Jeremy Answers Justin..... Kind Off.... RP for Guilty Conscience 10/06 Empty6/9/2009, 6:12 am

~Jill Wagner is standing in front of a XFE logo with a mic in hand.~
Jill: "Ladies and Gentlemen. My guest at this time, the XFE Aggression Champion, Jeremy Alsop.~
~The crowd can be heard erupting into cheers as the camera zooms out to reveal Jeremy standing next to Jill.~
Jill: "Now Jeremy, we have heard from Justin already tonight and has brought "The Main Event" here to the XFE. Any thoughts on this?"
Jeremy: "Well. It's like this Jill. The X-Force Rebels are going to come out victorious over the Corporate Scum of The Sentinel and........."
Jill: ~Interrupting Jeremy.~ "That was like nearly a year ago Jeremy."
~Jeremy looks at Jill with a content look.~
Jeremy: "I know that. I was trying to be like Justin. I never knew that a Alsop could be so underhanded, so treacherous, yet remain so calm in time of peril. Justin is the evil version of Darth Clay. Let's compare the two. Justin is dangerous, maniacal, underhanded, treacherous, manipulative and most of all a jackass. Darth Clay is just a jackass."
~The crowd cheers are heard from the arena floor.~
Jeremy: "Tonight is real simple. If Justin wants to recreate "The Main Event" then let him. The original is always better than the sequel. Unless it's The Terminator or Back to the Future. "The Main Event" that I created will always be better than the one Justin created. Out of my "Main Event", two of us became Heavyweight Champions. In Justin's we have a former Heavyweight Champion. So pretty much I'm not going to worry about them until after I defeat my brother for my Aggression Championship."
Jill: "Thanks for your time Jeremy. I wish you........"
~Jeremy motions for Jill to stop talking.~
Jeremy: "Justin. It does not have to end this way tonight. There was still time for us to reconcile our differences but your ego is out of control. You will not win tonight because your mind is in the wrong place. I just hope that after tonight we can solve our differences and become a peaceful family."
~Jill wipes a tear from her eye.~
Jill: "That was beautiful."
Jeremy: "Really? I was only joking. The truth is that I am going to kick Justin's ass all over the Verizon Center, then I'm going to take him outside to Washington DC and kick his ass out there as well which will then be followed to a trip to the White House where I personally bring you to President Obama Barack and proceed to tell him to kick your ass all around the White House. You see Justin it does not matter to me where or how I'm gonna do it but how badly I'm gonna do it and then when the dust is settled, the music stops playing and little Sally in the tenth row stops crying, then everyone will know who the better Alsop was, is and always will be. And you know that what I am saying is true because I am Jeremy Alsop and what I say GOES!!!
~Jeremy Alsop turns and walks away leaving Jill standing there with a shock look on her face.~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Answers Justin..... Kind Off.... RP for Guilty Conscience 10/06   Jeremy Answers Justin..... Kind Off.... RP for Guilty Conscience 10/06 Empty6/9/2009, 7:34 am

very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Answers Justin..... Kind Off.... RP for Guilty Conscience 10/06   Jeremy Answers Justin..... Kind Off.... RP for Guilty Conscience 10/06 Empty6/9/2009, 7:49 am

That's a great face promo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Answers Justin..... Kind Off.... RP for Guilty Conscience 10/06   Jeremy Answers Justin..... Kind Off.... RP for Guilty Conscience 10/06 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Answers Justin..... Kind Off.... RP for Guilty Conscience 10/06
Page 1 of 1