X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin vs slugger (ppv)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Justin vs slugger (ppv) Empty
PostSubject: Justin vs slugger (ppv)   Justin vs slugger (ppv) Empty7/19/2009, 12:38 am

~Rooftops By Lost Prophets begins to play over the arena as slugger makes his way down to the ring wearing his wrestling attire~
Slugger: "Hello Detroit. I thought I'd come out here tonight and say a few words before easily the most extreme match I have ever been in."
~Crowd starts to cheer at the anticipation of the Slugger vs Justin match~
Slugger: "Any moment now that SOB Justin will be walking down to this ring and he will enter *slugger points up at the cell on top of the ring* that very structure with me and we will put our bodies on the line to give you the fans one hell of a show!"
~The arena starts to cheer again~
Slugger: "And when its all said and done. I will be standing right here with my hand held high watching Justin being helped from the ring.
~Crowd starts cheering again~
Slugger: "And after I put my body though hell again. I promise you all I'm going one step further than I have ever been I'm going for the one title that has just been out of my reach, the Aggression Championship. So I'm putting everyone out in the back on warning I'mm going after that title and anyone who gets in my way will get HURT.
Back to top Go down

Justin vs slugger (ppv)
Page 1 of 1