X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A typical Justin Interview for XFE 25/11/09

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A typical Justin Interview for XFE 25/11/09 Empty
PostSubject: A typical Justin Interview for XFE 25/11/09   A typical Justin Interview for XFE 25/11/09 Empty11/23/2009, 9:02 am

~Jill Wagner is standing in front of the XFE logo with a mic in hand. She starts to talk~
Jill Wagner: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Justin Alsop."
~An enormous roar of boo's and disapproval are heard from the crowd as the camera zooms out to reveal Justin Alsop standing there, looking like he is ready for a fight~
Jill Wagner: "Tonight Justin, you are teaming up with the XFE World Heavyweight Champion and are facing two former Heavyweight Champions in Malkyto and Dante. How do you feel about the situation?"
~Justin looks about for a second before answering~
Justin: "What a joke. The Sentinel continues to put me in these type of matches for what? He's obviously not enjoying them cause I keep coming out on top. It's the reason why he didn't want me going after the Heavyweight Title itself. But tonight, I have been forced to team up with Paul "Playboy" Andrews and take on two undeserving former champions. Two that I have already beaten."
Jill Wagner: "You barely escaped the cage against Dante at the last Pay-per-view which........."
~Justin pushes Jill over before she finishes what she was going to say~
Justin: "Listen here you tramp. It's not my fault Dante got cocky."
~Justin grabs Jill by the arm and pulls her up so they are face to face. Jill is trying not to show she is scared~
Justin: "I intend to do what I said I will do. I am going to destroy X-Force Entertainment. And I'm going to continue my rampage right here, right now."
~Justin throws Jill against the logo. Jill hits hard and falls to the ground holding her shoulder as Justin looks like he is about to destroy her~

(Playboy, Sentinel, Malkyto or Dante....want to add something here??")
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

A typical Justin Interview for XFE 25/11/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical Justin Interview for XFE 25/11/09   A typical Justin Interview for XFE 25/11/09 Empty11/23/2009, 9:33 am

~As Justin raises a hand to strike Jill, a hand reaches into camera view and grabs it and pulls Justin around. Justin comes face to face with The Playboy. The fans applaud~
Playboy: "If you want to make it to the tag match, you had better watch yourself."
Justin: "Is that so?"
Playboy: "Your damn right. You want to talk about how you beat Malkyto...then you luckily beat DANTE."
~Playboy taps the championship belt on his shoulder~
Playboy: "I destroyed both of them...at the same time...to win this. No one comes close to me...YOU...don't come close to me."
~Playboy looks Justin up and down~
Playboy: "And I'm pretty damn sure, deep down inside, despite the tough guy confidence you want to project...you, yourself, know it. You should consider yourself lucky to be in my corner tonight. You actually get a chance to learn something."
~Playboy looks down at Jill~
Playboy: "Maybe spending less time beating up ladies, you might get tough enough to man up and be a challenge to a champion like The Playboy."
~Playboy helps Jill up~
Playboy: "For some reason...I think that'll be a while."
~Playboy helps Jill away from the interview area leaving Justin standing there steaming~
Back to top Go down

A typical Justin Interview for XFE 25/11/09
Page 1 of 1