X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin the Unstoppable RP for XFA 12/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Justin the Unstoppable RP for XFA 12/12 Empty
PostSubject: Justin the Unstoppable RP for XFA 12/12   Justin the Unstoppable RP for XFA 12/12 Empty12/10/2009, 7:22 am

~The first guitar strum of "Behemoth" by Electric Wizard blasts out over the Arena, which is very closely followed by a chorus of boo's by the crowd~
Brandon Routh: *Sarcastically* "Here comes Mr. XFE himself."
Reggie Miller: "I use to be a fan of Justin but if he succeeds in destroying XFE then we will be out of a job."
~Justin Alsop steps out with a mic in hand, wearing a Black Italian Business Suit and Black Leather Shoes. Making his way down towards the ring, he starts to speak as the music fades out~
Justin: "Several nights ago, I had one of the most defining moments of my career. I destroyed The Sentinel like no one has ever done before. And to tell you the truth, I enjoyed every one bit of it."
~The crowd erupts into Boo's~
Justin: "And now for the shocking news. There is no one capable of stopping me. I am all that is Aggression, I am all that is Entertainment and I am all that is a Force. It is moment's like these that makes you want to savor every moment of your time in this industry. But it has got me asking a question. A question that I can't figure the answer to."
~The crowd starts chanting towards Justin~
Crowd: "WE WANT FELIPE!! WE WANT FELIPE!! WE WANT FELIPE!!"
~Justin gets his trademark smirk on his face~
Justin: "Look at that. The inbreeds want the delinquent back."
~The crowds chants are quickly turned into boo's as Justin laughs at his own comment~
Justin: "If any of you were to breed, Jabba The Hut would be the result."
~A member of the crowd throws a Bottle at Justin but it hits the camera man instead~
Justin: "As I was saying, I have a question that I can't figure the answer for. That Question is, What Now?"
Brandon Routh: "What Now? What does he mean by that?"
Reggie Miller: "This isn't good Brandon."
Justin: "I've beaten everyone that The Sentinel has thrown in front me. Malkyto, Dante and many other names, but there is one thing that I want that someone has in order for me to continue my path of destruction. And that is the XFE World Heavyweight Championship."
~Justin looks about the Arena~
Justin: "Seriously, No one can take Paul "Playboy" Andrews on right now. Except for me. Quan has tried, Jack Power has tried, Sharkman, Malkyto, Dante, nearly everyone has tried except for one person. And that is me. And the reason. Because The Sentinel cost me that number one contenders match a long time ago."
~Justin starts to look very seriously at the camera~
Justin: "Sentinel. My goal has always been to destroy the XFE. I had to start as the delinquent Felipe Gonzalez, earn the fans trust. And when I turned on my brother, that was to earn your trust. But that didn't work. I had to try a new tactic. I was the Family Reason why my brother quit. I made his mother have a nervous breakdown so he had to quit. It was all me. And once he was gone, nothing could stop me."
~The crowd fall silent~
Justin: "I am unstoppable and right now, Paul "Playboy" Andrews, I want that Title! Once I get that Title, there will be no stopping me. And to think I thought you would make a good World Champion. Boy did I think wrong. You are nothing but a monkey who should be put to sleep. Sent to the Wilderness, the unemployment line to beg the government for money and...................."

(Leaving this open to anyone who feels the need to stop this nonsense)
Back to top Go down

Justin the Unstoppable RP for XFA 12/12
Page 1 of 1