X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still Unstoppable...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Still Unstoppable... Empty
PostSubject: Still Unstoppable...   Still Unstoppable... Empty4/12/2011, 10:06 pm

~The crowd erupts in cheers as the camera shows Argo walking backstage. He is wearing his wrestling gear and has an Argo the Unstoppable shirt on. Argo walks around a corner and stops. The camera catches up and we see Jill Wagner standing in front of Argo. The camera changes to Jill Wagner's camera man~
Jill Wagner: "Argo tonight you team up with The Sentinel to face your opponent at Super Force III, Gobeer and a long term rival JD Allgood, so going into this match what are your expectations?"
~Argo looks around and then cracks a big smile~
Argo: "Lets see I have past and present rivals as my opponents and a Partner that does not know who he is. My expectations are the same as they are every time I step into the ring for X-Force Entertainment and that is nothing is ever expected."
~Argo looks around~
Argo: "This entire company is full of unique individuals and it always has been. I have learned over my time here that nothing is normal and no one is ever safe. But I have also learned that in order to survive here you have to go out every single night and be ready for something you have never seen before."
~Argo is visibly getting excited now~
Argo: "That is what makes this company special and that is why we always have to be at the top of our game every week or else we get left behind."
~Argo now turns his head and looks directly into the camera~
Argo: "Now as far as tonight goes, I don't care what roll JD Allgood is on, what awards Gobeer has won, or even who my partner might think he is tonight. The only thing I am worried about is going out there in front of the greatest fans in the world and being ready for everything."
~Argo now gets a serious look on his face~
Argo: "Super Force III is only 2 weeks away which means it is time for the cream of the crop to rise to the top. So tonight I don't care what happens tonight I am going to make a statement. And that statement will be heard by JD Allgood, the XFE fans all around the world and most importantly my opponent at Super Force 3, Gobeer and all of his little friends in Destiny."
~Argo looks away and begins to walk away but Jill Wagner grabs his arm quickly. Argo turns back and looks at her~
Jill Wagner: "What is that statement Argo?"
~Argo has a serious look on his face~
Argo: "It is the statement I always make and that is that when you step in the ring with me you step in the ring with all the fans of XFE. JD Allgood learned that lesson first and at Super Force 3 Gobeer learns that same lesson. That lesson is that Argo is..."
~Argo looks at the camera and the camera changes to a image of the crowd who all erupt at the same time~
Crowd: "UNSTOPPABLE!!!!"
~The camera goes back to Argo and Jill backstage. Argo now has a huge smile on his face~
Argo: "You see Jill they all knew already!!"
~Argo pats her on the back and walks away. Jill looks back at the camera~
Jill Wagner: "Well it seems Argo is focused and as confident as ever. Now back to you guys at ringside for some more exciting action."
~The image fades back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down

Still Unstoppable...
Page 1 of 1