X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unstoppable Chamber Qualifactions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Unstoppable Chamber Qualifactions Empty
PostSubject: Unstoppable Chamber Qualifactions   Unstoppable Chamber Qualifactions Empty11/8/2010, 1:07 am

~The crowd rises up from their seats as "What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to play in the arena. After a few moments Argo walks out from the backstage area and the crowd erupts in cheers. Argo is wearing his wrestling gear, his new Argo the Unstoppable shirt and has the XFE World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. He is holding his 2 x 4 wrapped in Razorwire by the grip as he makes his way to the ring. Argo uses his other hand to high five the fans before entering the ring. The crowd continues to go nuts as Argo goes over and picks up a mic and laces the weapon in the corner.~
Crowd: (chanting) "Argo...Argo...Argo!!!"
~Argo gets a big grin on his face as the crowd finally begins to calm down.~
Argo: "Man it's good to be back from another long season break and here with the greatest fans in the world the fans of XFE!"
~The crowd once again goes nuts and Argo laughs a bit before continuing on.~
Argo: "So it seems this season XFE is going to have our first ever Elimination Chamber Match with the XFE World Heavyweight Title on the line."
~The crowd pops at the sound of the Elimination Chamber match.~
Argo: "This is going to be the biggest and hardest title defense in my championship run when I face not 1 or 2 or even 3 superstars but I will be facing the top 5 contenders for the XFE World Championship. But, first tonight I have to defend my title by orders of The Sentinel in order to get into the chamber match in the first place."
~Argo smiles big as he pauses to think about something.~
Argo: "I want to send a message to whoever Sentinel has set up for me to fight tonight and that is this..."
~Argo looks directly into the camera and the look is very serious.~
Argo: "This Elimination Chamber match is going to be a historic event in XFE and I will promise that I will be in it and my opponent tonight better be ready for a war tonight because tonight they will face THE XFE World Heavyweight Champion."
~The crowd goes nuts as the camera zooms out and Argo take the Belt off his waist and holds it high in the air and towards the camera.~
Argo: "This Belt is mine and if I have to beat 5 men to retain it in the Elimination Chamber imagine what I am going to do to just 1 man who faces me tonight."
~Argo tosses the belt over his shoulder.~
Argo: "Tonight I make a statement to the other 5 men in the Chamber that no matter the challenger, no matter the match and no matter the stipulation the only way to get this belt is by going through me. And you everyone will know that Argo is..."
~Argo smiles and points the mic towards the crowd.~
Crowd: "Unstoppable!!!"
~Argo toss the mic out of the ring and goes and picks up the 2 x 4 from the corner. He leaves the ring and high fives the other side of the crowd as he goes backstage.~
Back to top Go down

Unstoppable Chamber Qualifactions
Page 1 of 1