X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unstoppable Challenge...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Unstoppable Challenge... Empty
PostSubject: Unstoppable Challenge...   Unstoppable Challenge... Empty11/15/2011, 7:41 pm

(I did not check this with Covenant just put the idea together when I was doing commentary for our match. Hope I don't cross any lines. Right before my match.)
~Covenant is seen standing in the middle of the ring with a mic in his hand~
David Hood: "I wonder what Covenant wants, he normally does not come out here unless he is about to fight."
Matt Scott: "Well if you shut up we can find out."
~Covenant pulls the mic up to his mouth as the crowd listens to see what he has to say~
Covenant: "Ever since I dominated the 6-way World Title match at All-Or-Nothing no one has wanted to step up and fight me, so tonight I am going to issue an open challenge for tonight! If anyone wants to step up and prove themselves as a man they will come out here and fight me!"
~Covenant turns towards the entrance ramp waiting for someone to come out. He waits a few moments in silence before he talks again~
Covenant: "Just like I thought...No real men work for..."
~Covenant is interrupted when "What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to blast in the arena. The crowd explodes with excitement as Argo walks out from the backstage area wearing his wrestling gear and an Argo the Unstoppable shirt. He has a mic in his hand and a smile on his face~
David Hood: "I think someone just bit off more than they can chew!"
~Argo seemingly absorbs the cheers from the crowd for a few moments before pulling the mic up to his mouth~
Argo: "I really don't care what you were about to say, all I have to say is if you want a fight, then you got one!"
~The crowd erupts at Argo accepting the challenge. Argo just smiles and looks towards the ring and Covenant.~
Argo: "But tonight Covenant I hope you are ready because you need to know that tonight you step in the ring with Argo...And Argo is..."
~Argo tilts the mic toward the crowd~
Crowd: "UNSTOPPABLE!!!!"
~Argo walks down to the ring and a ref runs down to call the match~
Back to top Go down

Unstoppable Challenge...
Page 1 of 1