X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still standing, Still Unstoppable!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Still standing, Still Unstoppable! Empty
PostSubject: Still standing, Still Unstoppable!   Still standing, Still Unstoppable! Empty10/6/2011, 9:40 pm

~"What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to play in the arena and the crowd quickly erupts in cheers~
Brandon Routh: "This can't be right there is no way Argo is here tonight."
~The cheers get louder as Argo limps out from the backstage area. His faces is bruised and bandaged up and his arms are cut up and bruised as well. You can see puffing out through the Argo the Unstoppable shirt he is wearing what appears to be an extremely thick wrap or brace around his midsection. He walks to the ring slowly with a massive limp but has both of the XFE World Tag Team Championship belts in hand~
Reggie Miller: "At All-Or-Nothing Argo somehow survived a hellacious House of Blood match to get a hard fought victory over Jack Power and Saint Patrik."
~Stills begin to show of the House of Blood 3 match at All-Or-Nothing including Saint Patrik being eliminated with the Right Hand of Mayhem and Frog Splash, Argo being hit with the Jack through the floor and Jack being hit with an Argo Bomb through the drywall. When the images stop it cuts back to the ring where Argo is still gingerly moving and just now getting into the ring. Argo grabs a mic and stands in the middle of the ring. The music stops and the crowd starts to quiet down~
Argo: "You know I did not even know if I was going to be able to make it tonight, but I figured I needed to come out here and address the great fans of AGGRESSION tonight."
~The crowd cheers loudly~
Argo: "At All-Or-Nothing, history was made and the landscape of XFE changed forever. Slugger, Danny, and Pitbull all retained titles while Jay Thorn and The Sentinel became new champions. Destiny is no more and neither is one of my opponents from All-Or-Nothing and the other half of the Tag Team Champions, Saint Patrik."
~Argo looks directly at the camera now showing the visible effects from the House of Blood Match~
Argo: "You see Jack Power, Saint Patrik and myself went inside that House of Blood match and only had one thing and mind and that was to destroy each other. I have never been through anything that violent and physically challenging than that match and somehow when all the blood had been shed and the damage done I was declared the victor."
~Once again the crowd cheers loudly happy for Argo~
Argo: "Now after months of dealing with Jack and Patrik I am here free to go about my career in whatever way it takes me next. One thing is that I stand here tonight waiting till the off season to see what becomes of the Tag Team Titles when the Championship board makes there decision and..."
~All of a sudden the crowd erupts in boo's as Worthy is seen on the Tron. He has an evil sadistic look on his face~
Worthy: "Look everyone it is your hero, your precious, unstoppable, Argo."
~The crowd starts an Argo chant as Argo looks at the tron waiting to see what Worthy wants~
Worthy: "He is someone you all admire but I think he is utter trash. He is nothing more than another puny mortal that you parasites love endlessly for no reason and someone who needs to be punished."
~Boo's once erupt from the crowd~
Worthy: "I don't want to waste my time on scum like you, so I will make this quick. You show up on my show with both tag titles and no partner well I don't care what kind of match you had at All-Or-Nothing tonight the tag titles will be on the line against a mystery tag team of my choosing."
~Argo sighs knowing that he is in no shape to be in a match tonight and not even cleared to wrestle~
Worthy: "Tonight hero, you will play my game and I don't care what the medics say you have no choice!"
~Worthy starts an evil laugh as he stares at the camera~
Brandon Routh: "Come on this guy has no partner and is not medically cleared to compete. This is cruel and sadistic."
Reggie Miller: "Welcome to the new era of Aggression and Worthy!"

(Worthy, since you did not reply I did. Feel free to edit as needed.)
Back to top Go down

Still standing, Still Unstoppable!
Page 1 of 1