X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin Bieber speaks from his hospital bed... (XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Justin Bieber speaks from his hospital bed... (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber speaks from his hospital bed... (XFW)   Justin Bieber speaks from his hospital bed... (XFW) Empty7/25/2011, 6:07 am

~Courtney Day is stood in the ring holding a microphone~
Courtney: "Justin Bieber has decided not to sue XFE, under the condition that he can address his fans from hospital, so via satellite I bring to you Justin Bieber."
~The X-Tron shows Justin Bieber speaking from his hospital bed as the majority of the audience boo~
Bieber: "Hey Beliebers, sorry I can't be there as I'm still recovering from that violent attack by that masked thug."
~The crowd start chanting “thank you Worthy” in the arena~
Beiber: "I don't know what that guys problem is with me as I choose to perform on XFW because it's the better shoo and he knows it, so I don't know what all this is aboot?"
~Just after he said that Worthy walks into the shot as the arena crowd cheers~
Worthy: "So you think XFW is a better show do you?"
Bieber: "Nurse! Nurse!"
Worthy: "They can't hear you Beiber... (under his breath) lucky them."
Beiber: "Okay I'll admit it, I've never seen XFE AGGRESSION."
Worthy: "Well in that case, I guess I'll have to...SHOW YOU SOME AGGRESSION!!"
~Worthy runs up to Beiber's bed, jumps in the air whilst rotating backwards and lands on Justin Beiber causing the bed to break executing a LEGENDARY Standing Shooting Star Press through the bed~
Courtney: "Worthy leave him alone...haven't you done enough damage to him already?"
~Worthy takes no notice and carries on punching the knocked out Justin Beiber, whilst the majority of the fans cheer~
Courtney: "Worthy it's not his fault he choose XFW over AGGRESSION."
~Worthy stops punching him and looks directly at the camera~
Worthy: "What are you talking about?"
Courtney: "I offered him $75,000 to appear on my show, so leave him alone as it's all my fault."
Worthy: "You think that is what all this is about, your show getting a Beiber performance?"
Courtney: "It is isn't it?"
Worthy: "Your not even close as this is about him taking tv time away from talented wrestlers on your roster because when you book him to perform, air his music video and have him address his fans, you book it in place of a wrestling match and as a result, talented wrestlers get left off the card."
~The crowd in the arena clap~
Courtney: "This is my show Worthy and I'll run it my way."
~The crowd boo Courtney~
Courtney: "Now stop ruining my show or else me and my XFW wrestlers will declare war on your AGGRESSION show."
Worthy: "You want to declare war on AGGRESSION? Fine with me and coincidentally we have a PPV coming up called Stable Warfare, so why don't you pick 5 XFW guys to take on 5 of my AGGRESSION guys and settle this in the ring with a good old traditional Stable Warfare elimination?"
~The crowd cheer the match idea~
Worthy: "...and I'll even promise to leave Justin Beiber alone if you accept?"
~The majority of the crowd boo that part~
Courtney: "No way as XFW is the A-show and we have nothing to prove to the rejects on your roster."
~The crowd boo Courtney turning down the match idea~
Worthy: "Then you leave me no choice."
~Worthy runs up to Justin Bieber and kicks him in the head executing a LEGENDARY punt~
Worthy: "You have until this Saturdays Aggression show to accept because if you want a war then we'll give you one."
~Worthy picks up the camera and throws it against the wall, ending the X-Tron satellite link~
Courtney: "See you on AGGRESSION then Worthy."
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Justin Bieber speaks from his hospital bed... (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber speaks from his hospital bed... (XFW)   Justin Bieber speaks from his hospital bed... (XFW) Empty7/25/2011, 6:17 am

I left it open ended for you Sent incase you decide not to do that match.
Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber speaks from his hospital bed... (XFW)
Page 1 of 1