X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy in hospital (XFA RP for this saturday)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy in hospital (XFA RP for this saturday) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy in hospital (XFA RP for this saturday)   Worthy in hospital (XFA RP for this saturday) Empty4/23/2009, 1:22 pm

*The camera cuts to the hospital where Worthy is recovering from a concusion, mutiple head wounds, dislocated shoulder, slipped disk, fractured ankle, fractured arm and various other injuries*

Doctor Johnston: Worthy with all these injuries i'm shocked that you are still alive let alone breathing.

Worthy: Thats because this is all part of the fictional world that we live in and thanks to JP I not only know how this fake reality works but I also know how to manipulate it thanks to my creator giving me the power to act, think and speak myself, which means I am not only Worthy by name and Worthy by nature, but I am also immortal too which means at Superforce I will unleash Worthy's Wrath upon them two parasites that call themselves the natural born thrillers, then i'm coming for that Worthy wannabee who is nothing more than a cheap immitation wearing my old black mask.

Doctor Johnston: NO!! You are in no condition to compete and you won't be for a while, so you may aswell retire as your wrestling carear is done.

*After the doctor said that the bloke dress in the old black worthy out fit apears again*

Fake Worthy: Don't worry Worthy as XFE will still have a Worthy on it's show and that Worthy is me... Black Worthy.

*Fake Worthy pushes the doctor out of the way and attacks Worthy before security come in to remove him*

Fake Worthy: I hope you do show up at Superforce because I will be watching your match very carefully and if NBT don't get the job done then I will, so may god have mercy on your soul because I sure as hell won't!!

Security man: Right you've had your say now time to go.

*The security drag the fake Worthy out of the hospital*

Spoiler:

Last edited by Worthy on 4/23/2009, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Worthy in hospital (XFA RP for this saturday)   Worthy in hospital (XFA RP for this saturday) Empty4/23/2009, 1:48 pm

While you're editing our RP, can you edit the Dr. Simpson from our RP? You already have a Dr. Simpson, so I don't want any confusion there. It can be Dr. Flanders or something like that... you get the picture.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Worthy in hospital (XFA RP for this saturday)   Worthy in hospital (XFA RP for this saturday) Empty4/23/2009, 2:58 pm

No it's okay I will edit the doctor on this RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy in hospital (XFA RP for this saturday)   Worthy in hospital (XFA RP for this saturday) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy in hospital (XFA RP for this saturday)
Page 1 of 1