X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season) Empty
PostSubject: Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season)   Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season) Empty3/19/2010, 12:58 pm

(Edited.)
~A barrage of machine gun fire followed by "Begging For Mercy" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play, sending the crowd on their feet, as Jay Thorn makes his way out to the ring with his Young Gunz title draped over his shoulder. In the ring Jay grabs a mic to talk~
Jay Thorn: "Listen guys, a while back.... I had a nightmare. In that nightmare there was this guy, a wrestler. Now, this wrestler really didn't have a lot of charisma and couldn't wrestle for s*** but for some reason he was treated like the biggest guy since Hogan. And all he did was bauble on incoherently without making any interesting points relevant to anything and his catchphrase was "You can't see me". And after a couple of his matches I wished I wouldn't. But I couldn't get away, he was on every PPV, in every main event, in every world title match and on every segment. And then he had this title match with a guy that was almost as bad in the ring as him but at least had the senses to shut up or say something relevant. But the match... the match wouldn't end.... no matter what they did or how they sucked.... it just wouldn't end. And then when it was finally over, I realized it wasn't a nightmare. It was actually the supposedly biggest PPV of the year in the world of wrestling. There were some classic matches on the PPV though. And after it was over I felt......."
~A feint cheer can be heard as Jay looks up at the audience, taking an artistic pause~
Jay Thorn: "F*****g happy I didn't pay a dime for that garbage. I mean there were some nice matches but that was about as un-epic as you can get."
~The crowd erupts into a roar, chanting Jay's name~
Jay Thorn: "You see, the reason I bring this up is because Super Force II is coming up in only like four weeks. And I WILL NOT let our grand PPV wind up being a super fest for mediocre wrestlers and entertainers. I will do whatever is in my power to make that show as big as it should be."
~With the roar and chants for Super Force and Jay becoming ever louder, Jay goes to face the stage~
Jay Thorn: "So I wanna be the first to make a match official at Super Force. I am announcing that I will be defending my title at Super Force. But what I can't say is who is my challenger or what match type will it be. So I'd like Sentinel to drag his seemingly destined b*** out here and tell me, just who he has lined up for a whoopin' at Super Force."
~Jay stands in the ring, arms wide, asking who's it gonna be~

(Sentinel or possible contenders?)
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season)   Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season) Empty3/29/2010, 5:09 am

I felt that I needed to re-do this to promote Super Force and to tie it in a storyline.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season)   Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season) Empty3/29/2010, 5:33 am

~"Sound of Madness" by Shinedown begins to play as The Sentinel walks out onto the stage, with Big Cop trailing behind him. The Sentinel stops right at the top of the ramp and pulls a mic out of his pocket~
The Sentinel: "Jay Thorn. The Murder City Loud mouth."
~The Crowd Boos as Big Cop steps up next to The Sentinel and threatens to hit a nearby fan with his tonfa stick~
The Sentinel: "I'm glad you're so eager to defend your title at Super Force. After all it is the biggest show of them all."
~Jay Thorn motions for The Sentinel to rap this up and get to the point~
The Sentinel: "Fine. At the very first Super Force last year, I introduced a new, exciting match. Something I like to call the IT Match."
~The Crowd cheers as highlights of last years IT Match play on the X-Tron behind The Sentinel~
The Sentinel: "As you can see, it was quite an ingenious match. No DQ, No Countout, and Falls Count Anywhere. At random at the beginning of the match, one of the participants is named IT. You score points by gaining a pinfall or submission on whoever is IT. And after beating whoever is IT, you, yourself become IT. And whoever has the most points when the time is up wins."
~The X-Tron goes black again as Big Cop just stares at Jay Thorn~
The Sentinel: "So I figured for this year, what better way to showcase the talents of the Young Gunz and their title, than the IT Match!"
~The Crowd goes wild at the announcement~
The Sentinel: "But unlike last year, I thought I'd up the ante, and instead of 4 participants, this year, there will be 6."
Jay Thorn: "And let me guess, your little lap dog there is one of the 6."
~Big Cop starts walking down the ramp, but The Sentinel puts a hand of his shoulder and restrains him~
The Sentinel: "Although he is no lap dog, Big Cop will be in the match with you."

(Your turn Jay)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season)   Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season) Empty3/29/2010, 5:45 am

Jay Thorn: "My bad. I forgot that at least a lap dog is good for the entertainment value. But no worries, I'll be more than happy to slap Fat Pig around... again."
~The crowd starts chanting loser at Big Cop while Jay looks on from the ring amused as Big Cop tries to quiet the audience by threatening them with his tonfa stick~
Jay Thorn: "But that does still leave the issue of 4 other spots in the match. And while you Destiny punks clearly don't have a clue about earning a thing, I say those spots need to be filled with winners. So at least the top 5 guys in the division and some wannabe-failure-of-a-policeman will be at the Biggest Party of the Year. So how bout it? Qualifying matches through out the season?"
(Your turn)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season)   Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season) Empty3/29/2010, 10:27 am

The Sentinel: "You know what Jay, I guess you aren't all hot air after all. That's a good idea. So we will have 4 other qualifying matches over the next few weeks, and at Super Force, it will be the IT Match for the Young Gunz Title."
~"Sound of Madness" begins to play again as The Sentinel and Big Cop walk to the back~

(You can finish it up Jay)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season)   Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season) Empty3/29/2010, 10:37 am

~Jay Thorn waits for Sentinel and Big Cop to go to the back before bringing the mic back up with his signature crooked smirk on his face~
Jay Thorn: "Super Force... IT-match.... Five challengers.... Let's see who survives."
~The crowd roars as Jay gets on the turnbuckle to pose with his title held high as "Begging For Mercy" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play. After a moment, Jay leaves the ring and walks to the back, stopping to do one more pose on top of the stage~
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season)   Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season) Empty3/29/2010, 1:55 pm

nice rp guys, hoping I can win one match to get in there *makes a cute smiley face*
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season)   Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season) Empty3/29/2010, 7:51 pm

no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season)   Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay Thorn has a message (either this saturday or first show of next season)
Page 1 of 1